Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Cardi is an idiot and played right into her master's trap

fedswatchin

I'm just kii'd at the gorls believing Cardi's bad behavior would get Nicki banned from events vvcvv like what

BigDawg

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 05:25:48 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
I wish Cardi wouldn?t have done that tho. It?s just what that inflated cunt wanted.

Cardi won with her actions and with her post. Everyone besides the broke Nickels has sided with Cardi  :cheerup:
True, very true

They are dragging Nicki in the shade room

Rah is stupid tho. Nicki is going to cut her loose because people will start banning Rah from events. Then that salty baboon will see that she was nothing more than a lapdog on a leash. ?Friends? gggg Nicki doesn?t know how to be friends with anyone.

🦚

Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 05:33:09 AM
I wish Cardi wouldn?t have done that tho. It?s just what that inflated cunt wanted.

Cardi won with her actions and with her post. Everyone besides the broke Nickels has sided with Cardi  :cheerup:
True, very true

Rah is stupid tho. Nicki is going to cut her loose because people will start banning Rah from events. Then that salty baboon will see that she was nothing more than a lapdog on a leash. ?Friends? gggg Nicki doesn?t know how to be friends with anyone.

Nicki is over. Time to say her goodbyes.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 05:33:09 AM

True, very true

Nicki is over. Time to say her goodbyes.
!!!

The way Cardi has her backed into a corner tho  :dead:

Tough Guy!  Bad Gyal!  CHUN LI!

If she don?t sit her fake ass down somewhere

LOONA.

Pretty much

And Cardi has been swinging on bitches for years. Still clocked 2 #1 singles, a #1 album and a critically acclaimed album all on her debut, so oop. The gurs actually live for Cardi's antics.

Things will never work in Nicki's favor.   

:plzstop:

ton

Quote from: Element deGrasse Tyson on September 08, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
Only the ghetto niggers who talk loud and want to fight everyone, chip on the shoulder ass bitches have an issue with Nicki not fighting back lmao. Nicki got what she wanted out of Cardi. I?m sure she was amused seeing her enraged like a monkey, no shoes, ripped designer clothes with her ass showing... looking like the ghetto stripper she is and a knot on her fucking head :kii: this is chess, not checkers. :kii: Retardi lost. Literally.
xxxxzzzzzzzssdxddd

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

Pretty much

And Cardi has been swinging on bitches for years. Still clocked 2 #1 singles, a #1 album and a critically acclaimed album all on her debut, so oop. The gurs actually live for Cardi's antics.

Things will never work in Nicki's favor.   

:plzstop:

Evil will never propped. Ack-a

Cardi?s 3rd number 1 in a years span is on the way.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ulysses

Let?s be honest, they are BOTH trash.

Drogon

September 08, 2018, 06:12:50 AM #864 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 06:13:19 AM by FM
Where were these comments when Nicki asked Miley "What's Good" ????

Marilyn

I'm just waking up the to the mess. Not these two SUPERSTARS fighting like they're still at NYCHA  :kii:

BigDawg

I just wanted to see the look on Nicki?s face whilst she was cemented on that wall

Caucasian-Li came out real quick

Opposites Attract.

Now I monitor Nick's likes everyday and I've NEVER seen her like anything about the Bastard. Now she should have had the tweets qued up for proof.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

D.I.E.G.O.

Like someone wrote on Twitter: One thing the fashion industry does not do is hood rats. Cardi should have handled herself like an adult and a mother. Now she will likely lose many of her connections in the industry, potential sponsorships/campaigns and be banned from industry events.

Why get dressed in haute couture to scrap like an animal in front of influencers? A complete and utter disgrace.

D.I.E.G.O.

And she left with a garlic knot on her brow. A fool.