Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

I can't wait for Queen radio this week :dead:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

September 08, 2018, 06:59:15 AM #871 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:02:02 AM by Majesty.
This is going to work in Nick's favor watch. They people that didn't like her already didn't like her so it doesn't matter what they say.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Marilyn

BigDawg

BigDawg

I can?t see how Nicki can say the things she says and expect people not to confront her.

BrokenHeartsHeal

hopefully Nicki is the first one shot

FlowerBomb

BigDawg

Nicki will do what she always does and admit to nothing then say she didn?t know there was an issue with Cardi.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 08, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
I'm just kii'd at the gorls believing Cardi's bad behavior would get Nicki banned from events vvcvv like what
!!!!

The point of this was to make her look bad and it worked

Let's just say queen Nicki wanted to fight her.  There were too many ppl in between them.  It was never gonna happen clearly !

Cardi couldn't even get passed her on ppl much less nickis. 

Nicki wins

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 08, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Like someone wrote on Twitter: One thing the fashion industry does not do is hood rats. Cardi should have handled herself like an adult and a mother. Now she will likely lose many of her connections in the industry, potential sponsorships/campaigns and be banned from industry events.

Why get dressed in haute couture to scrap like an animal in front of influencers? A complete and utter disgrace.

!!!

Everyone isn't built for this industry.

It's embarrassing tbh

Marilyn

we just gonna just ignore the fact that MULTIPLE female rappers said that nicki tried to sabotage their careers behind the scenes

BigDawg

Nicki has done the same thing Cardi has tho, she confronted Miley Cyrus on national television.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Marilyn on September 08, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
we just gonna just ignore the fact that MULTIPLE female rappers said that nicki tried to sabotage their careers behind the scenes
of course they will

BigDawg

Quote from: Marilyn on September 08, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
Exactly

She is the common denominator