Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

The way the girls try to switch this  :plzstop:

Cardi did what was needed and everybody at the party that wasn?t in Nickels entourage came out in her defense  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

September 08, 2018, 08:04:56 AM #901 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 08:05:56 AM by Guilty
& Cardi might come off as a loud ass hoodrat after this, but that nothing new for her  :dead: :uhh: Like that's what got her on in the first place.
Nicki is the one with the big mouth and faux bravado that got backed up against the wall She can never open that mouth again and talk mess :dead: :dead:

ton

BigDawg

Quote from: CREAM. on September 08, 2018, 08:02:18 AM
Quote from: Guilty on September 08, 2018, 08:01:35 AM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 08, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 08, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Like someone wrote on Twitter: One thing the fashion industry does not do is hood rats. Cardi should have handled herself like an adult and a mother. Now she will likely lose many of her connections in the industry, potential sponsorships/campaigns and be banned from industry events.

Why get dressed in haute couture to scrap like an animal in front of influencers? A complete and utter disgrace.

!!!

Everyone isn't built for this industry.

Is Nicki?
She's the one that had a breakdown her album debuted at No.2 :dead: and decided to air out industry practises and secrets that SHE used to work in her favour
DFSDDD
:plzstop:

And of course this gem

Young

Not RUN-Li

Hhthtnnynynnnnnnnnnnnbynbbtbbtntnnn

🦚

Real bitches do real things.

Naomi fucked up a couple of hoes and she?s still here. Still legendary and still booked.

So wassup? I said! What was said?!!

Cardi tested Nickels gangsta and detected she had NONE.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

BigDawg

ton

Sinpool

I heard Anna Win? called Cardi up after to give her props.

ton

Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
Nicki will do what she always does and admit to nothing then say she didn?t know there was an issue with Cardi.
because she's FAKE :plzstop: :plzstop:

That's why I felt bad when Cardi hugged her ass a few months ago. I know it was for camera but she can't be trusted

Look how she treated Safaree

But, it's a kii and I'm here for it :wellheythere:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: tontonton on September 08, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
Nicki will do what she always does and admit to nothing then say she didn?t know there was an issue with Cardi.
because she's FAKE :plzstop: :plzstop:

That's why I felt bad when Cardi hugged her ass a few months ago. I know it was for camera but she can't be trusted

Look how she treated Safaree

But, it's a kii and I'm here for it :wellheythere:
dfdfdf you love a villain :ohwow:  huh