Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: Young on September 08, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
Why would Nicki like this tho???

Smh

Because she?s a bitter barren hoe and her family got a hard on for kids.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
Many rappers have spit about things that they really didn?t experience, or talked about things they wouldn?t really do.

B.I.G was from a very nice neighborhood in Brooklyn (Clinton Hills) ,but if you let him tell it himself, he was from the projects somewhere. Fox came from a very good home with a mother making 80K+ as a school principal, but it was her job to make you think she was found on the streets.

There is such a thing as a persona. This is nothing new to music.

These ?hood points? for running up on someone at an event ultimately are worthless. I?m glad that you likes tah fight. Now what?s next?
crazy thing is they didn?t fight and were not anywhere near actually fighting
Ppl are so easily impressed
Cardi acting tough when she knew there was security
does not mean she would win a fight or even do anything if they were really alone

ton

?m glad that you likes tah fight. Now what?s next?
NXBXBBBXXBBXB

Two iconic lines

I likes tah fight
And... I'm Cynthia Bailey..... :ohwow:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

🦚

These excuses you faggots come up with. Y?all bitch was scared, shook, panicking and pinned up in the corner  :plzstop:

#ImStayingRightHere

——————///——————-

RAY7

Cardi is lucky security was holding Nicki back
or it would?ve been over lol

🦚

——————///——————-

RAY7

Opposites Attract.

They are dragging Cardi on IG lmfaoooooo

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BigDawg

Cardi?s motherhood was challenged. All these album numbers and payola bullshit is petty but speaking on someone?s parenting is crossing the line. Nicki wanted a reaction and so she got one.Dont speak about shit you are not ready to defend. Because it took less than that for Nicki to confront Miley the way she did.

Young

Quote from: AYR on September 08, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
Many rappers have spit about things that they really didn?t experience, or talked about things they wouldn?t really do.

B.I.G was from a very nice neighborhood in Brooklyn (Clinton Hills) ,but if you let him tell it himself, he was from the projects somewhere. Fox came from a very good home with a mother making 80K+ as a school principal, but it was her job to make you think she was found on the streets.

There is such a thing as a persona. This is nothing new to music.

These ?hood points? for running up on someone at an event ultimately are worthless. I?m glad that you likes tah fight. Now what?s next?
crazy thing is they didn?t fight and were not anywhere near actually fighting
Ppl are so easily impressed
Cardi acting tough when she knew there was security
does not mean she would win a fight or even do anything if they were really alone

While I agree that there really wasn?t a ?fight? ; you?re crazy if you think Cardi isn?t bout that life .
The fact that she did what she did in this setting clearly let?s you know Cardi really wanted her fade

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Young