Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
It?s the same as y?all shuning other artists for being what y?all would call a ?coon? on twitter but when Nicki was acting like an irate APE for not being #1, y?all was here for it.

Come on bruh

In stan culture and hate culture

Everyone just sides with who
they like  regardless so u asking for objectivity and fairness
Ur not going to get it

But the fact that u want it indicates ur capping for a side where "fairness" would book the other party

So its all lumped in together

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

fedswatchin

LOONA.

Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 01:37:13 PM
Y?all kill me acting like Nicki is some mastermind lol

I'm giggling Scott

Nicki's plan was obviously to get Cardi to throw shots at her on a record so they could go back and forth and Nicki could prove why she's the "Queen of Rap"

Her actual plan failed. She wasn't hoping for Cardi to physically try and throw hands with her.

Now she's being roasted all over social media and losing even more credibility within the Hip Hop community. This is the same gur who was saying she'd punch Travis in the face, would send goons to beat up a DJ, talks about stabbing and dragging bitches in songs etc, YET when an artist that's actually about that life approaches her Nicki completely folds. She's a poser and exposed herself.

And the fact that Nicki Minaj is always the common denominator in mess and drama with people in the industry makes her the liability these days, not Cardi.     

:dead:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lol but "im stayin right here" has had me booked for hours now

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

I'm giggling Scott

Nicki's plan was obviously to get Cardi to throw shots at her on a record so they could go back and forth and Nicki could prove why she's the "Queen of Rap"

Her actual plan failed. She wasn't hoping for Cardi to physically try and throw hands with her.

Now she's being roasted all over social media and losing even more credibility within the Hip Hop community. This is the same gur who was saying she'd punch Travis in the face, would send goons to beat up a DJ, talks about stabbing and dragging bitches in songs etc, YET when an artist that's actually about that life approaches her Nicki completely folds. She's a poser and exposed herself.

And the fact that Nicki Minaj is always the common denominator in mess and drama with people in the industry makes her the liability these days, not Cardi.     

But i thought that the hip hop culture was about roasting and talkin shit

Not really about actually runnin up

50 cent does this all the time

Different

HUGO

It?s the same as y?all shuning other artists for being what y?all would call a ?coon? on twitter but when Nicki was acting like an irate APE for not being #1, y?all was here for it.

Come on bruh

This is true!!!

Her and K go in the same category hun. You?re totally right

🦚

I'm giggling Scott

All talk and no action.

Reminds me of some girls on here.

I?m sick and tired of the loose rap.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 08, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

Come on bruh

Ur not going to get it

But the fact that u want it indicates ur capping for a side where "fairness" would book the other party

I don?t give a damn about this MLK speech. I done said what l said honey bun

LOONA.

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 08, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

I'm giggling Scott

Hip Hop artists and their entire camps have been shooting, stabbing, fighting and doing drive bys on each other since the beginning of time. 50 is a Twitter thug, same as Nicki.     

Scott.

Quote from: HUGO on September 08, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Come on bruh

This is true!!!

Her and K go in the same category hun. You?re totally right

Yeah and I?m never condoning her bullshit either bitch.

Nice try

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

Come on bruh

Ur not going to get it

Well Sugarlump I said what i said as well which is a round about way of sayin
u got your own agenda in all this mess :nowgorl: :nowgorl:

Different

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:05:36 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 08, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

I'm giggling Scott

Hip Hop artists and their entire camps have been shooting, stabbing, fighting and doing drive bys on each other since the beginning of time. 50 is a Twitter thug, same as Nicki.     

Must be a southside Jamaican Queens Thing.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
It?s the same as y?all shuning other artists for being what y?all would call a ?coon? on twitter but when Nicki was acting like an irate APE y?all was here for it.

Come on bruh
Trying to say who wont mess with her and shit. naomi campbell is infamous for cracking bitches over the head with phones and mess. Is she shunned and called coon? No one is gonna care about this scuffle with this bird. it ain't gon stop Cardi's bag AND it showed how pussy Nicki really is. I love EVERY minute of it tbfh

Solange was just at the Met Gala after beating the shit outta Jay at the previous one.

We're living in an age where you can go on Dr Phil, disrespect your parents and walk away with record deals, millions of dollars and award show nominations.The same people who think Cardi's behavior was unethical last night are the same people who know every word to "Bodak Yellow"

This won't stop anything for Cardi

:omf: 

Scott.

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 08, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

Come on bruh

Ur not going to get it

Well Sugarlump I said what i said as well which is a round about way of sayin
u got your own agenda in all this mess :nowgorl: :nowgorl:

Great. Now fuck out my quotes