Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
I'm a bad bitch, fuck the bitch
Bitch get slick imma cut the bitch     

This is why dmx dragged her and drake. He smelled the fake shit and studio thugging from a mile away.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: FM on September 08, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
It?s not like the fact that she don?t want to fight tho lol.

You can?t all this Queens talk but when it?s brought to you you wanna ?STAY RIGHT HERE?.  If you don?t want to fight just shut up

"Imma stay right here"
:plzstop:

Dfghjjjj

Cardi put the fear of god in that hoe.
——————///——————-

Young

Quote from: FM on September 08, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
I'm just laughing cause Nicki thought she could drum up a rap beef on paper with Cardi and potentially eat her up on a track boosting her credibility as a rapper. She's very calculated and strategic. That's been the entire point of her constantly provoking Cardi. Yeah she got a reaction, but not the one she wanted and not one she can spin to her advantage. If she goes on Queen Radio trying to play victim she'll get clowned. If she goes on there talking shit she'll get clowned. She's always threatening people in records and on social media with violence and her power of influence of industry, but we saw her hiding and ducking in a corner trying to avoid Cardi at all costs. Sis, you're gonna get clowned.

She didn't learn her lesson from Remy. She thought hiding out after "Shether" and then coming back bragging about how much money she has and what she did on the charts would matter, but that's all irrelevant in a diss record. And she can't do that with Cardi because she's been getting her wig tossed all over the charts by her. Now the angle is "my pen game! real lyricist!", well gur go ahead and put out a record on her. She's been using Cardi's name and some imaginary "rap" beef to fuel and hype the Queen era but it hasn't worked out.

Nicki played herself   

I have love for Nicki but yeah

fedswatchin

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 08, 2018, 02:34:14 PM
see its just about going against nicki ^^

yeah just randomly fight a bitch over some unproven likes at a dignified event because ur song boasted about what you would do

well thats predicated on actually having a reason to
!!!

Kaeli.

jafkldsjfkld;

who tf went up for nicki when she went at Mariah and Miley besides her stans? She was fckn lambasted in the media, especially for the Mariah moment. Y'all just be talking

Drogon

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
Quote from: FM on September 08, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
It?s not like the fact that she don?t want to fight tho lol.

You can?t all this Queens talk but when it?s brought to you you wanna ?STAY RIGHT HERE?.  If you don?t want to fight just shut up

"Imma stay right here"

Dfghjjjj

Cardi put the fear of god in that hoe.

The way she was pinned against that wall
:omf:

LOONA.

September 08, 2018, 02:43:34 PM #1281 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:43:54 PM by LOONA.

Cardi is so iconic. This is reminding me of all the mess in the 90s. This will forever be a moment in Pop Culture history.     

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Cardi is so iconic. This is reminding me of all the mess in the 90s. This will forever be a moment in Pop Culture history.     

And will be out tonight again.  :cheerup:
——————///——————-

LOONA.

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

This is why dmx dragged her and drake. He smelled the fake shit and studio thugging from a mile away.

I'm sorry but I cannot stand a poser. Don't portray yourself to be something in your lyrics if you're not really that girl.

Nicki only has big dick energy when she's going at it with a frail white woman or a man. She'd never be caught saying the shit she's been saying about Travis to Cardi.

An absolute joke     

:kii:

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

I'm sorry but I cannot stand a poser. Don't portray yourself to be something in your lyrics if you're not really that girl.

Nicki only has big dick energy when she's going at it with a frail white woman or a man. She'd never be caught saying the shit she's been saying about Travis to Cardi.

An absolute joke     

:kii:

Or even Rihanna. She?s scared to death of black women.
——————///——————-

GLOCK

ndbsjsjs sadly yeah  :dead:
Ghetto ass Queen

African Queen

This ICONIC bitch! This is really her year. :plzstop:

This bitch is talented, funny, dumb, fertile and and a hot MESS. She is PERFECT :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
Scott are you replying to me? If so, it?s OK  to quote me so there?s no confusion.

I?m on my phone and trying to work at the same time. Forgive me but yeah i am

GLOCK

But yeah
This exploded in nickis face
Hip hop cred in shambles.. album flopped .. scary as hell

She?s officially DONE

Sovereign.

Nicki ain?t as clever as the Barbz want her to be. In fact, she?s looked pressed this entire time.