Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: Element deGrasse Tyson on September 08, 2018, 03:50:15 PM
Did Nicki respond yet? :uhh:
I just see pics of her giggling and posing outside following KnotGate.

Maybe that was her version of a response.

Now she?s starting to look like a weak bitch :uhh:

I hope she says something on Queen radio cause she had a lot to say to Kylie, Stormi and Travis... like a bitch tried to throw a heel at your head sis djdjdj say something

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 03:35:50 PM
Quote from: Young on September 08, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
cccccc
King ....

Not them interrupting her verse to play Bodak and him jamming owt.

Nicki is gonna explode.   

ssssss

This could end up being a damn mess

Or maybe he was just trying to remain neutral  :plzstop:

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
When she was getting dragged for working 6ix9ine she went on Twitter liking shade about Gaga working with R Kelly and Cardi welcoming Bodak back home saying it was a bad example to support him as someone who just had a daughter. We literally talked about this on Bsource a few weeks ago.

:dead:     

I mean there?s video proof.  :plzstop:

It?s all over twitter it ain?t hard to find. These special needs faggs get no assistance from me. Stay lost.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

dhhh I mean

Nicki is fragile. She cried over Cardi not defending her. Yeah she played it cool for the camers and posed after the fight, but I'm sure once the cameras were off she probably had a full on breakdown.

She needs to do like Drake. Just stay quiet and wait til everything blows over. Everybody is clowning her right now. Nobody cares that Cardi behaved unprofessionally in front of a bunch of rich white people. 

CREAM.

n

Those pics of her outside posing are so forced

Gorl we know you are defeated and HURT

LOONA.

Quote from: CREAM. on September 08, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
n

!!!!!!

I'm sort but Nicki please

Pose! Fashion!

She cussed her entire team out as soon as she got home.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on September 08, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
n

!!!!!!

I'm sort but Nicki please

Pose! Fashion!

She cussed her entire team out as soon as she got home.     

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

I hate to say it but as time passes, Retardi will have the upper hand in all of this. Like what can Nicki say on her raps now? Now Retardi gonna be direct af and what if she gets Remy and Kim in her mess? :dead: sis can really seal it and get Nicki?s blood pressure rising. I?m just thinking of the possibilities for both. Yikes! And Nicki waited too long tbh. She should?ve been posted a shady post by now. She keeps posting pics in those tired wigs. Ch.

Rxxf

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
I'm just laughing cause Nicki thought she could drum up a rap beef on paper with Cardi and potentially eat her up on a track boosting her credibility as a rapper. She's very calculated and strategic. That's been the entire point of her constantly provoking Cardi. Yeah she got a reaction, but not the one she wanted and not one she can spin to her advantage. If she goes on Queen Radio trying to play victim she'll get clowned. If she goes on there talking shit she'll get clowned. She's always threatening people in records and on social media with violence and her power of influence of industry, but we saw her hiding and ducking in a corner trying to avoid Cardi at all costs. Sis, you're gonna get clowned.

She didn't learn her lesson from Remy. She thought hiding out after "Shether" and then coming back bragging about how much money she has and what she did on the charts would matter, but that's all irrelevant in a diss record. And she can't do that with Cardi because she's been getting her wig tossed all over the charts by her. Now the angle is "my pen game! real lyricist!", well gur go ahead and put out a record on her. She's been using Cardi's name and some imaginary "rap" beef to fuel and hype the Queen era but it hasn't worked out.

Nicki played herself   

This damn scholar.
Love you.
:ohwow:
BRANDY