Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Poseidon on September 08, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
I am #TeamRemy lol but gotta be objective Nicki won this little PR battle, excited to see how cardi can spin this. Azealia already won a online fight with her as well. Cardi?s better off just playing nice and gullible I guess

an* online fight

Linguist

Vonc2002

Quote from: BARD? on September 08, 2018, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 08, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
Moment 4 Life
Did It On Em
Your Love
Fly

Transcend the genres Queen. Uplift the girls and then bring it back to the club. :woohoo:
all these are WEAK lyrically babe.

Most of those aren't even GOOD :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 08, 2018, 05:49:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2018, 05:47:57 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 08, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
djdjdjdj Afro sis quote me hun so I?ll know.

I see a lot of your posts using specific words from mine and I?m here sis ok
Y'all so damn dumb :kii:
So its a kii when Lonz demands a quote, but when I demand a quote, it's something different? :plzstop: all yall mufuckas is hypocrites
U ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2018, 06:19:25 PM
Quote from: BARD? on September 08, 2018, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 08, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
Moment 4 Life
Did It On Em
Your Love
Fly

Transcend the genres Queen. Uplift the girls and then bring it back to the club. :woohoo:
all these are WEAK lyrically babe.

Most of those aren't even GOOD :dead:
cardi is off beat ON the record

Guh bye :plzstop:

LOONA.

f

Malc is so out of touch

Maybe that's the verdict out in Germany but here in America where it matters Nicki is a joke and we're living in a Cardi world now.     

b7

fedswatchin

But the thing is... Did she beat anybody up?

Was she successful in ha mission? :dead:

Vonc2002

🦚

Nickel was pinned up in that corner.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 08, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
But the thing is... Did she beat anybody up?

Was she successful in ha mission? :dead:
the thing is, Nicki was SHOOK up in a damn corner

b7

September 08, 2018, 06:26:03 PM #1541 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 06:26:15 PM by 1RIG
Who says the mission is complete lolz I?m sure Nicki is praying she?ll simmer down and this will blow over but Cardi will continue having the time of her life and still wanna lay hands on the girl ssdddff

Kalifornia.

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
I'm just laughing cause Nicki thought she could drum up a rap beef on paper with Cardi and potentially eat her up on a track boosting her credibility as a rapper. She's very calculated and strategic. That's been the entire point of her constantly provoking Cardi. Yeah she got a reaction, but not the one she wanted and not one she can spin to her advantage. If she goes on Queen Radio trying to play victim she'll get clowned. If she goes on there talking shit she'll get clowned. She's always threatening people in records and on social media with violence and her power of influence of industry, but we saw her hiding and ducking in a corner trying to avoid Cardi at all costs. Sis, you're gonna get clowned.

She didn't learn her lesson from Remy. She thought hiding out after "Shether" and then coming back bragging about how much money she has and what she did on the charts would matter, but that's all irrelevant in a diss record. And she can't do that with Cardi because she's been getting her wig tossed all over the charts by her. Now the angle is "my pen game! real lyricist!", well gur go ahead and put out a record on her. She's been using Cardi's name and some imaginary "rap" beef to fuel and hype the Queen era but it hasn't worked out.

Nicki played herself   

All of this

fedswatchin

September 08, 2018, 06:26:44 PM #1543 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 06:27:33 PM by TALISA2.0
And Cardi left with a knot patched to her skull

Maybe She shoulda hit the corner too  :letsmessfag: Dumb bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 06:21:06 PM
f

Malc is so out of touch

ON MY MOMMA!
Im not surprised tho.  He swears he gives diabolical :dead: