Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
Anyway, back to my GODni praise. As it was in progress before I was rudely interrupted. lol
What happened with this?  The way i shift this nigga's whole day.  You're WEAK! :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Zanny on September 09, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
He's saying it's shameful that some artists use money as the sole motive for working. Comgrats on the success but you look like a fraud amongst true artists. I mean, duh

e

Slow down

ghhhhhnnbnj

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2018, 10:05:46 AM
Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
Anyway, back to my GODni praise. As it was in progress before I was rudely interrupted. lol
What happened with this?  The way i shift this nigga's whole day.  You're WEAK! :kii:
Still ain't went back to that corny toni praise. DANCE for me, fat fag :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

The way Af had the whole board saying "Last I'll say in here" and still coming back to mess

An icon in these streets :flamebroiled:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
And our conversation is done now. Toodles, Uncle Ruck'.

Yesss, strum this ape like a guitar

Vonc2002

Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
And our conversation is done now.
I hope u find the strength to make this a reality this time.  U can no longer delete threads or boards when ur embarrassed so it's best to just learn the art of shutting tf up :kii:

fedswatchin

Oh, this is just the beginning. Now Nicki is gon start playing in Cardi's wig more directly. Can't wait to hear what queen comes up with

Admin

ssw4919

Quote from: hewritez on September 09, 2018, 07:12:06 AM
well damn it must be nice to be discovered overnight.
Thing about that is your career could vanish overnight too.

much rather put in the work for years and years and then reap the benefits over time.
I just don't have respect for people who make it for no real reason other than external circumstances and openly admit they're only in it for the money.

As someone who spent ten plus years to get one amazing year, that don't sit right.

but good for her.

I have no respect for people who openly block career opportunities for others.  Like you said, it could all vanish overnight.

You reap what you sow.

GLOCK

much rather put in the work for years and years and then reap the benefits over time.
I just don't have respect for people who make it for no real reason other than external circumstances and openly admit they're only in it for the money.

As someone who spent ten plus years to get one amazing year, that don't sit right.

but good for her.
v

So you?re pissed with her because she reached success ?quicker? than u and had a different hustle than u to get where she is

This is really ridiculous
:uhh:

Who are u or anyone to put a timeline on someone else?s blessings

b

U don?t know what she had to sacrifice or go without to get hers
Congrats on everything but this feels bitter

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 09, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Quote from: hewritez on September 09, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
I say that as an artist who worked hard for years to even get a foot in the door...
as opposed to someone who got lucky based off of a reality show.

This post reeks of bitterness

Hurry up and delete this, hun

:udontlookok:
im crying  :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: GLOCKY on September 09, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 09, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Quote from: hewritez on September 09, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
I say that as an artist who worked hard for years to even get a foot in the door...
as opposed to someone who got lucky based off of a reality show.

This post reeks of bitterness

Hurry up and delete this, hun

:udontlookok:
im crying  :plzstop:
:dead:

GLOCK

R folks really in this thread discussing who created what here? :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 09, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

but good for her.

You sound so bitter
I just said the same thing :plzstop: