Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

Hop Cardi's goons shoot up Nicks van

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
Nicki screaming "on sight" in interviews and talking about #KTSE and putting bitches in the hospital on her flop radio show....

What happened?   

:udontlookok:

She caved.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Everybody has the same story about Nicki.

Mean girl, bully, entitled ass bitch who uses dirty tactics behind closed doors etc.

The way she's being exposed is just...ack-a!     

:kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
Mean girl, bully, entitled ass bitch who uses dirty tactics behind closed doors etc.

:kii:
Queen :stressed:

brocka4life

Did Nicki find courage somewhere in these 143 pages?

RAY7

It was never lost
Security just stopped her from killing a girl

🦚

——————///——————-

ton

September 09, 2018, 02:26:11 PM #1942 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:26:40 PM by tontonton
I don't even care that Cardi was fighting because of her kid, the only thing bothering me is that fags saying OH IT WAS NYFW

Gives me A GRAMMYS ARE PRESTIGE CAUSE IT'S WHITE mess

Yuck

But I wish she would not fight solely because of her kid

This empresstv girl has my crying

🦚

September 09, 2018, 02:27:47 PM #1943 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:39:33 PM by PlayWithMeBitch
When are the bet  hip hop awards. Aren?t they usually around this time  :ATLcameo:
——————///——————-

LOONA.

September 09, 2018, 02:35:47 PM #1944 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:37:45 PM by LOONA.
Just finished watching Malibu's video and he's right. This was bound to happen at some point.

Would've happened at the VMAs but Nicki was scary and left
Would've happened at the Met Gala but Cardi was pregnant

You don't run up on somebody at an event trying to give a kumbaya mess and then go on to slander that same person in interviews and in your records. If you're captured on video talking about "on sight" and bragging about how you're gonna put bitches in the hospital... well....you need to play that role in the streets when you see a bitch.

Nicki is so used to gurs be afraid of trying her because of the pull she has in the industry, but Cardi just doesn't give a fuck and she showed her the other night. So many people in the industry are snickering right now because somebody finally put this girl in her place. Nicki's ego is in absolute shambles right now. It's bad enough Cardi came out of nowhere and achieved success Nicki hasn't been able to with a 10 year headstart. Now she's rubbing elbows with the elite and sitting front row with Anna Wintour. That USED to be Nicki, but she's made herself unlikable and is burning bridges left and right. Nicki has been crumbling since the Remy fiasco, and now that Cardi has the wave she doesn't know how to handle not being THAT GIRL anymore. She's pissed because she doesn't like Cardi. She obviously looks down on her and doesn't consider her a "rapper", but oh well!

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even mention it on her radio show. We all know Cardi is gonna be at her neck until she finally lays hands on her. They'll obviously run into each other at another event unless Nicki just stays away. At this point it's just a matter of when because Cardi is eventually gonna get her.     

:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on September 09, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
Did Nicki find courage somewhere in these 143 pages?
I think she left it along with her dignity in that corner
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
Just finished watching Malibu's video and he's right. This was bound to happen at some point.

Would've happened at the VMAs but Nicki was scary and left
Would've happened at the Met Gala but Cardi was pregnant

You don't run up on somebody at an event trying to give a kumbaya mess and then go on to slander that same person in interviews and in your records. If you're captured on video talking about "on sight" and bragging about how you're gonna put bitches in the hospital... well....you need to play that role in the streets when you see a bitch.

Nicki is so used to gurs be afraid of trying her because of the pull she has in the industry, but Cardi just doesn't give a fuck and she showed her the other night. So many people in the industry are snickering right now because somebody finally put this girl in her place. Nicki's ego is in absolute shambles right now. It's bad enough Cardi came out of nowhere and achieved success Nicki hasn't been able to with a 10 year headstart. Now she's rubbing elbows with the elite and sitting front row with Anna Wintour. That USED to be Nicki, but she's made herself unlikable and is burning bridges left and right. Nicki has been crumbling since the Remy fiasco, and now that Cardi has the wave she doesn't know how to handle not being THAT GIRL anymore. She's pissed because she doesn't like Cardi. She obviously looks down on her and doesn't consider her a "rapper", but oh well!

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even mention it on her radio show. We all know Cardi is gonna be at her neck until she finally lays hands on her. They'll obviously run into each other at another event unless Nicki just stays away. At this point it's just a matter of when because Cardi is eventually gonna get her.    

:omf:
!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

This girl got all the mouth in the world until Cardi is in the same room with her.     

Admin