Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

b7

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
Just finished watching Malibu's video and he's right. This was bound to happen at some point.

Would've happened at the VMAs but Nicki was scary and left
Would've happened at the Met Gala but Cardi was pregnant

You don't run up on somebody at an event trying to give a kumbaya mess and then go on to slander that same person in interviews and in your records. If you're captured on video talking about "on sight" and bragging about how you're gonna put bitches in the hospital... well....you need to play that role in the streets when you see a bitch.

Nicki is so used to gurs be afraid of trying her because of the pull she has in the industry, but Cardi just doesn't give a fuck and she showed her the other night. So many people in the industry are snickering right now because somebody finally put this girl in her place. Nicki's ego is in absolute shambles right now. It's bad enough Cardi came out of nowhere and achieved success Nicki hasn't been able to with a 10 year headstart. Now she's rubbing elbows with the elite and sitting front row with Anna Wintour. That USED to be Nicki, but she's made herself unlikable and is burning bridges left and right. Nicki has been crumbling since the Remy fiasco, and now that Cardi has the wave she doesn't know how to handle not being THAT GIRL anymore. She's pissed because she doesn't like Cardi. She obviously looks down on her and doesn't consider her a "rapper", but oh well!

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even mention it on her radio show. We all know Cardi is gonna be at her neck until she finally lays hands on her. They'll obviously run into each other at another event unless Nicki just stays away. At this point it's just a matter of when because Cardi is eventually gonna get her.     

:omf:
:kii: :kii:

I doubt very seriously that she?ll even address it head on. I?m sure she?ll behind a lot of those fake cackles, giggles and sounds of bombs exploding or whatever the new thing will be

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
IDK how much mess y'all getting tomorrow because she just liked this tweet     

https://twitter.com/HoesloveGianni/status/1038562964977143809

QuoteIf you really rock with Nicki let?s keep positive shit on the TL . The Queen still reigns, It?s still business as usual .

Will she even discuss it?     

:guys:
nicki hun :ummwhat:

MESS MESS MESS please. Priorities please

🦚

Faggot I browse plenty of music forums that I don?t post on.

I dragged your ass up and down the Kim board. You?re the weak fagg playing hot potato with the delete button and hiding your hand when the girls came to collect. You just as pussy and punk personified as nickel. Total mirror image except you being even more ugly and fat.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 09, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
Faggot I browse plenty of music forums that I don?t post on.

I dragged your ass up and down the Kim board. You?re the weak fagg playing hot potato with the delete button and hiding your hand when the girls came to collect. You just as pussy and punk personified as nickel. Total mirror image except you being even more ugly and fat.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

I wonder how long it took for Rih's lump to heal :stressed:

🦚

You ain?t got shit to say to me. Go finish that ghost town you call an app. Sure it will end the same way your blog and podcast and your flop music career went.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Cardi's is a bit bigger

Might have to add some days onto her healing process, bruised self

Aalumeci.

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
IDK how much mess y'all getting tomorrow because she just liked this tweet     

https://twitter.com/HoesloveGianni/status/1038562964977143809

QuoteIf you really rock with Nicki let?s keep positive shit on the TL . The Queen still reigns, It?s still business as usual .

Will she even discuss it?     

:guys:
nicki hun :ummwhat:

MESS MESS MESS please. Priorities please

Ffffff bitch learned to keep the fuck quiet about cardi. next time she won?t be as lucky

fedswatchin

I'm not understanding. What did Nicki learn?

Cardi's the one with the knot :mmywheresddy:

fedswatchin

If anything, Cardi learned the phrase "run up get done up" the hard way :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 09, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
You ain?t got shit to say to me. Go finish that ghost town you call an app. Sure it will end the same way your blog and podcast and your flop music career went.
Hmmmm come to think of it, on the heels of his last break down and hiatus he said he was working on some BIG project that would be coming to the masses very soon.  We wouldn't be able to miss it, he said. I guess that project is the same place  that uk performance is