Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: HUGO on September 09, 2018, 05:23:00 PM
ffff

Not her blocking DJ Spin King

[instagram]

She's so weird

None of these people in the industry have any obligation to be on your side or to take up for you. I swear she searches her name on Google for negativity.     

BigDawg

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
ffff

[instagram]

She's so weird

None of these people in the industry have any obligation to be on your side or to take up for you. I swear she searches her name on Google for negativity.     

Nicki is going to be her own undoing. She is going to alienate herself enough in this business that no one will want to fuck with her. I?m truly curious to see how she feels about Drake and Meek squashing the beef. I know she will give some pseudo kumbaya bullshit that she?s truthfully not on.

LOONA.

Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Well she should've stayed true to her persona with Cardi. There were plenty of cameras there.     

:omf:
This just goes right back to persona vs reality.

Persona = chatting/rapping about throwing bows
Reality = taking cover once shoes start flying.

Well maybe now is a good idea to stop the persona. Next time Nicki might not be so lucky.     
Yeah, we've all seen how vicious of a fighter Cardi is. lol

Vicious enough to have Nicki backed up against a wall and say "I'm staying right here" after Cardi says "Bitch, cmere" 

LOONA.

Quote from: BigDawg on September 09, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
ffff

[instagram]

She's so weird

Nicki is going to be her own undoing. She is going to alienate herself enough in this business that no one will want to fuck with her. I?m truly curious to see how she feels about Drake and Meek squashing the beef. I know she will give some pseudo kumbaya bullshit that she?s truthfully not on.

Drake already brought Travis on his tour and said he had the #1 album in the world. He's already picked a side.

Nicki is pushing herself out of the industry.   

BigDawg

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 05:36:03 PM
ffff

[instagram]

She's so weird

Drake already brought Travis on his tour and said he had the #1 album in the world. He's already picked a side.

!!!

He brought Cardi out too, he must hate Nicki  :dead:

FlowerBomb

September 09, 2018, 05:44:31 PM #2060 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:44:41 PM by Guilty
ffff

[instagram]

She's so weird

dsggfdgdaf she swears she's unbothered but her actions say she's pressed to hell.

LOONA.

All I see is Cardi tagging some gur in the head a good 7 times before losing her balance and falling on the ground against a car.

Doesn't change the fact that Nicki is terrified of Cardi and doesn't want the smoke.     

LOONA.

fhfjfj

Bigdawg you just made me realized that was Drake's show Cardi came owt at.       

b7

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 05:36:03 PM
ffff

[instagram]

She's so weird

Drake is an even bigger artist than he was when they were super super tight, so i know she?s double pissed that they don?t have the relationship where he?s posting the Queen album the day it releases and mess

Tddddfff the way he paid her bars on Barbie dreams and the album altogether
:stressed:

Aalumeci.

He just brought Meek out on stage dddddddddddddddd

BigDawg

BigDawg

Opposites Attract.

Meek was standing right next to Nicki when it all went down so kii?ing is kind of premature.

It's unconditional, these days you know....