Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

b7

Quote from: Majesty. on September 09, 2018, 06:55:41 PM
Meek was standing right next to Nicki when it all went down so kii?ing is kind of premature.
didnt she blame meek for getting her robbed last year? she may wanna rethink rekindling the mess her damn self

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
And while we're discussing what's "weak"...

Let's not forget that you recently revealed that you were ghost browsing BSource for ages and already knew who I was, and said that you already formed what seems to be a pretty unfavorable opinion of me before I even knew who you are/were.

But yet and still, you were willing to kii kii it up with me here and there on this board. Me not knowing the entire time that you were somewhere scoping me out with binoculars long before I knew who you were.

It makes sense though, as I could tell that underneath our intermittent hehe's and haha's, there was something lingering there with you that I couldn't put my finger on.

You're some LKZ forum girl who made her transition to BSource and brags about her forum career. Difference is, if I'm bragging, if I'm bragging, it's about owning and leading a forum. Creating this culture that you take part in every day.

I'm a leader in this little game, you on some following shit.
Come up in this board on some anonymous shit. lol

Now be gone. Bottom shelf, intellectually challenged moron.
You've been acknowledged.

Lmfaooo

:rthosehotwings:

I experienced something similiar with F.M

We never talked never had a beef or argument

But because he saw others doing it he became team get lew

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CHOKE

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Let's not forget that you recently revealed that you were ghost browsing BSource for ages and already knew who I was, and said that you already formed what seems to be a pretty unfavorable opinion of me before I even knew who you are/were.

But yet and still, you were willing to kii kii it up with me here and there on this board. Me not knowing the entire time that you were somewhere scoping me out with binoculars long before I knew who you were.

It makes sense though, as I could tell that underneath our intermittent hehe's and haha's, there was something lingering there with you that I couldn't put my finger on.

You're some LKZ forum girl who made her transition to BSource and brags about her forum career. Difference is, if I'm bragging, if I'm bragging, it's about owning and leading a forum. Creating this culture that you take part in every day.

what is going on in here

should i turn on post alerts

ton

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 04:00:14 PM
I wonder how long it took for Rih's lump to heal :stressed:
and here this bitch go

im shaking

ton

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 04:01:21 PM
Cardi's is a bit bigger

Might have to add some days onto her healing process, bruised self
aonemoen
speoe
someoje help!

ton

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2018, 04:04:41 PM
Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 09, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
You ain?t got shit to say to me. Go finish that ghost town you call an app. Sure it will end the same way your blog and podcast and your flop music career went.
Hmmmm come to think of it, on the heels of his last break down and hiatus he said he was working on some BIG project that would be coming to the masses very soon.  We wouldn't be able to miss it, he said. I guess that project is the same place  that uk performance is
MDSSDMDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

someone give me a KNIFE to STAB this faggot

ton

Lis and Vonc are two of my absolute favorite members

DSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you are ASSHOLES

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 09, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

Lmfaooo

:rthosehotwings:

I experienced something similiar with F.M

We never talked never had a beef or argument

But because he saw others doing it he became team get lew
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

There are a lot of people like that here.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: tontonton on September 09, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

you are ASSHOLES
sdsdssssddsdddsds didnt Tal just make a thread about how dry the board was  :plzstop:   that lasted all of 4 hours as i expected sssdsdsddsdf  :kii:

ton

Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 08:34:50 PM
Quote from: tontonton on September 09, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

you are ASSHOLES
sdsdssssddsdddsds didnt Tal just make a thread about how dry the board was  :plzstop:   that lasted all of 4 hours as i expected sssdsdsddsdf  :kii:
queen is just....a ball of mess

I think that thread WAS to create mess since she had a moment of boredom

I just don't understand that kind of evil yet, but I'm still in training :melmel: