Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote from: LOONA. on September 10, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
She's embarrassed she got caught on video being ran down by Cardi and getting punked out so she spent all this time digging up negative information on Cardi in an attempt to read her on her show. If this is her way of saving face she needs to try again.

Offset! Payola! Culture!

Sis, what does any of this have to do with anything? Yes she's still with Offset after he cheated, but you just had Meek by your side the other night after he drug you through the mud, cheated on you, destroyed your house, said you were having miscarriages and tried to blast you for sucking his dick on video. Um????

She had multiple opportunities to say all of these things to Cardi's face. I love how she has so much bravado in her shit show sanctuary of a radio show because she's safe and Cardi isn't in striking distance. That's a self read in itself.

And as always she's using being black when it's convenient for her.

I can't take this girl seriously at all.

;

Kaeli.

Quote from: tontonton on September 10, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on September 10, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
Didn?t Nicki call Remy a man? Did she forget that she called Black women nappy head hoes? Didn?t she call Lil Kim a monkey? This bitch is retarded. :dead:
she's a manipulator :plzstop:

She's always been

You can tell by how she treated Safaree

Nicki is evil and I'm living :kii: :kii:
BBABSNDBD

So glad she?s finally embracing it publicly. That?s why I didn?t use

Kaeli.

Quote from: Choke on September 10, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
She's embarrassed she got caught on video being ran down by Cardi and getting punked out so she spent all this time digging up negative information on Cardi in an attempt to read her on her show. If this is her way of saving face she needs to try again.

Offset! Payola! Culture!

Sis, what does any of this have to do with anything? Yes she's still with Offset after he cheated, but you just had Meek by your side the other night after he drug you through the mud, cheated on you, destroyed your house, said you were having miscarriages and tried to blast you for sucking his dick on video. Um????

She had multiple opportunities to say all of these things to Cardi's face. I love how she has so much bravado in her shit show sanctuary of a radio show because she's safe and Cardi isn't in striking distance. That's a self read in itself.

;
b

Aalumeci.

Quote from: tontonton on September 10, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on September 10, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
Didn?t Nicki call Remy a man? Did she forget that she called Black women nappy head hoes? Didn?t she call Lil Kim a monkey? This bitch is retarded. :dead:
she's a manipulator

is that code for hypocrite

BigDawg

Offset! Payola! Culture!

Let?s not forget that her corny ass was fucking Meek while she was with Safaree. This bitch is a whole clown. She should save the morality act for her touchy feely brother.

brocka4life

Quote from: Sheneneh Wong Foo on September 10, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
She played her cards right and waited til she was on her own platform to address it.

And now the blogs and sites that cover what she's saying will be referencing her radio show in their articles as the source of information.

Full and free promo

Not saying it'll be a goldmine, but it was way smarter than hopping on social media soon as the event was done cursing up a storm. Self control.

But is it helping those album sales?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BigDawg on September 10, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Offset! Payola! Culture!

Let?s not forget that her corny ass was fucking Meek while she was with Safaree. This bitch is a whole clown. She should save the morality act for her touchy feely brother.

he touched her so it?s a, touchy subject

b7

Quote from: november on September 10, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
? you entered MY CULTURE!?

m
q

Glad i didn?t listen. the jealousy jumped out again huh

CHOKE

This is so embarrassing

Not Nicki giving Card woman lessons

Like bicth get a pen and paper and write this shit down and step your pussy UP

brocka4life

Quote from: Sheneneh Wong Foo on September 10, 2018, 04:18:30 PM
But she can put her black power fist away. I hate when she does that.

Using her Black card when it's convenient, but otherwise telling the gorls she's mixed with China.

And bragging about bagging a white guy. But Culture!

Aalumeci.

Quote from: brocka4life on September 10, 2018, 04:42:15 PM
Quote from: Sheneneh Wong Foo on September 10, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
She played her cards right and waited til she was on her own platform to address it.

And now the blogs and sites that cover what she's saying will be referencing her radio show in their articles as the source of information.

Full and free promo

Not saying it'll be a goldmine, but it was way smarter than hopping on social media soon as the event was done cursing up a storm. Self control.

But is it helping those album sales?

Well he did acknowledge it won?t phase much with that ?goldmine? line ddddd

yummy

"She refers to black women and monkeys and roaches! ROACHES!"

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 10, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Quote from: Choke on September 10, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
Everything has already been said

Card ran up on Nicki because of her ugly ass bby but she has already talked shit about somebody else?s child

Nothing for her to say tbh

This argument is dumb as fuck.

Y?all would have something if Cardi was criticizing Nickis morality, but she wants her wig because she allegedly talked about HER CHILD specifically.

If the mother of the dead baby has an issue with Cardi, it?s on her to take it up with Cardi. Just like it?s up to Cardi to take it up with Nicki.

This ?she said something about a kid too!? has no legs.
This is EXACTLY what i was gonna say.  That bitch should've ran up and we'd understand her too. This doesn't make Nicki right now because cardi did sumn similar.  We dont care about cardi's morals :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: HUGO on September 10, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
ffff she?s trying to make Cardi look bad and make ppl turn against her but in actuality she?s just making matters worse for herself

:plzstop:

Pretty much   

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on September 10, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
Why wasn't Nicki sticking her chest out like this when Cardi was in he same room?
:kii:  like ...

Didn?t say a mumbling word. I?m crying