Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 10, 2018, 04:38:44 PM
Quote from: Choke on September 10, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Pussy is-

Hiding behind security when a girl runs up, and then waiting to pop shit when you're safely tucked away in a radio studio.

:plzstop:

CHOKE

Kurama

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 10, 2018, 04:41:24 PM
Quote from: tontonton on September 10, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on September 10, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
Didn?t Nicki call Remy a man? Did she forget that she called Black women nappy head hoes? Didn?t she call Lil Kim a monkey? This bitch is retarded. :dead:
she's a manipulator

is that code for hypocrite

Yeah agreed. How are we making the distinction between a hypocrite who lacks self-awareness and foresight to someone who is able to control situations by influencing ppl and events?

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 10, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Quote from: Choke on September 10, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
Everything has already been said

Card ran up on Nicki because of her ugly ass bby but she has already talked shit about somebody else?s child

Nothing for her to say tbh

This argument is dumb as fuck.

Y?all would have something if Cardi was criticizing Nickis morality, but she wants her wig because she allegedly talked about HER CHILD specifically.

If the mother of the dead baby has an issue with Cardi, it?s on her to take it up with Cardi. Just like it?s up to Cardi to take it up with Nicki.

This ?she said something about a kid too!? has no legs.

These dumb fags are a mess     

CHOKE

CHOKE

Getting mad at the other woman.

Dumb self

Kurama

Some shit is just a retort because you don't really have much of a defense. Everyone isn't some mastermind.

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on September 10, 2018, 04:45:56 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 10, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Quote from: Choke on September 10, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
Everything has already been said

Card ran up on Nicki because of her ugly ass bby but she has already talked shit about somebody else?s child

Nothing for her to say tbh

This argument is dumb as fuck.

Y?all would have something if Cardi was criticizing Nickis morality, but she wants her wig because she allegedly talked about HER CHILD specifically.

If the mother of the dead baby has an issue with Cardi, it?s on her to take it up with Cardi. Just like it?s up to Cardi to take it up with Nicki.

This ?she said something about a kid too!? has no legs.

These dumb fags are a mess     
IDIOTS :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
Quote from: ChunLi. on September 10, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
See how dumb cardi looks now?
Cvbnncxcvbxxcv
No. And that's why pretty much everyone is team Cardi and her songs are still sitting in the top 10. Meanwhile Nicki's only song is sitting at 97. She's ruining her career and i love it
tears

Can?t look like the winner when ur sitting behind a mic all of a sudden making big boy noise

Whirlwind

Quote from: LOONA. on September 10, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
She's embarrassed she got caught on video being ran down by Cardi and getting punked out so she spent all this time digging up negative information on Cardi in an attempt to read her on her show. If this is her way of saving face she needs to try again.

Offset! Payola! Culture!

Sis, what does any of this have to do with anything? Yes she's still with Offset after he cheated, but you just had Meek by your side the other night after he drug you through the mud, cheated on you, destroyed your house, said you were having miscarriages and tried to blast you for sucking his dick on video. Um????

She had multiple opportunities to say all of these things to Cardi's face. I love how she has so much bravado in her shit show sanctuary of a radio show because she's safe and Cardi isn't in striking distance. That's a self read in itself.

And as always she's using being black when it's convenient for her.

I can't take this girl seriously at all.

yummy

I'm crying at Flex sitting on here gassing sis up like he wasn't just call her types of clowns and trash last year

The music industry is a madhouse

Aalumeci.

djdjdjd at all these fumes she had built up.

fake self

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 10, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
I'm crying at Flex sitting on here gassing sis up like he wasn't just call her types of clowns and trash last year

The music industry is a madhouse
!!!!!!!! :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: 1RIG on September 10, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
Quote from: ChunLi. on September 10, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
See how dumb cardi looks now?
Cvbnncxcvbxxcv
No. And that's why pretty much everyone is team Cardi and her songs are still sitting in the top 10. Meanwhile Nicki's only song is sitting at 97. She's ruining her career and i love it
tears

Can?t look like the winner when ur sitting behind a mic all of a sudden making big boy noise

!!!
The Nickels are all punks
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: Kurama on September 10, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
Some shit is just a retort because you don't really have much of a defense. Everyone isn't some mastermind.
bbbnnnn  Nicki certainly tf isn?t