Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 10, 2018, 10:13:50 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 10, 2018, 09:56:56 PM

She just put out another flop vidya.

Of course she had to use Cardi for publicity to create some buzz before dropping it.     

:omf:
absolutely terrible and cheap

I've never somebody talk so much shit and then release subpar ass garbage.

Her performances are terrible
Her vidyas are terrible
Her music is terrible

Singles flops, album got blocked and flopped, tour not selling any tickets and pushed back 8 months etc etc

The barbs really have her gassed up and living in lala land     

:omf:

whatever

That video sucks wow she's really done...

HUGO

Joseline wins the award for the most one sided beefs
:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Element deGrasse Tyson on September 10, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 10, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

The pathetic keeps jumping owt

v

The GHETTO

Niggers don?t understand there?s a time and place for everything.
q

Where they gon fight? At the local Taco Bell? They?re celebrities

On sight is on sight. That?s what Nicki kept yelling :dead: they?re celebrities. There will ALWAYS be an event to hide behind. Those are the only places Nicki and them will be seen at so that?s where Cardi will have to get her if it ever happens.

If there ain?t a camera around, Nicki ain?t going anyway. So no excuses

b7

Quote from: HUGO on September 10, 2018, 11:01:42 PM
ffffgffffffffgg now this is also true

4 fucking k

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on September 10, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
Quote from: Element deGrasse Tyson on September 10, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 10, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

The pathetic keeps jumping owt

v

The GHETTO

Niggers don?t understand there?s a time and place for everything.
q

Where they gon fight? At the local Taco Bell? They?re celebrities

On sight is on sight. That?s what Nicki kept yelling :dead: they?re celebrities. There will ALWAYS be an event to hide behind. Those are the only places Nicki and them will be seen at so that?s where Cardi will have to get her if it ever happens.

If there ain?t a camera around, Nicki ain?t going anyway. So no excuses
!!!!!!!!! :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on September 10, 2018, 11:12:23 PM
Quote from: HUGO on September 10, 2018, 11:01:42 PM
ffffgffffffffgg now this is also true

Sis done released like 50 diss tracks now and no one ever acknowledges or better yet understand wtf she?s saying

Aalumeci.

September 10, 2018, 11:19:14 PM #2890 Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:20:45 PM by L0NZ.
There?s no time and place to beat up a bitch who isn?t going to voluntarily meet you on the blacktop at 3pm. I just watched 4 amateur designers show at NY fashion week on project runway :plzstop: We gotta stop acting like they were at the Taj Mahal. They were also somewhere in the bowels of the building. Cardi didn?t throw her shoe across the danmz main STAGE or something. I wonder would everyone saying that would have a problem if it were somewhere backstage at the BeT awards. This damn show is in the same vein as that all of that. Them Whites done seen fights before, they?re vile anyway, they live for mess.

HUGO

September 10, 2018, 11:23:04 PM #2891 Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:23:31 PM by HUGO
It was a fashion show. You know how many ppl were in there with illegal drugs!

But

time and place!!

Like stfu

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 10, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
There?s no time and place to beat up a bitch who isn?t going to voluntarily meet you on the blacktop at 3pm. I just watched 4 amateur designers show at NY fashion week on project runway :plzstop: We gotta stop acting like they were at the Taj Mahal. They were also somewhere in the bowels of the building. Cardi didn?t throw her shoe across the danmz main STAGE or something. I wonder would everyone saying that would have a problem if it were somewhere backstage at the BeT awards. This damn show is in the same vein as that all of that. Them Whites done seen fights before, they?re vile anyway, they live for mess.
It baffles my mind how much people give these white events.  This is literally a big party and that's it.   These "time and place " comments like they were sitting front row at a presidential inauguration. Like gtfoh :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
It baffles my mind how much people give these white events.  This is literally a big party and that's it.   These "time and place " comments like they were sitting front row at a presidential inauguration. Like gtfoh :dead:

Had it been at the BET awards it would've been #EBTAwards

Vonc2002

Quote from: FM on September 10, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Had it been at the BET awards it would've been #EBTAwards
RIGHT!