Monica - Code red (Tracklist and album details inside)

Started by Young, August 10, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: SUPREME on August 16, 2015, 11:45:25 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 15, 2015, 08:36:10 PM
Quote(Do not delete before page 50)

m
this has me in tears
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DNKNKSSDKSDKSDKSKDSDKNSDNSKNDKSSKNDKSDNSDKNSN Poor Young...

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Trey on August 16, 2015, 11:54:59 AM
Quote from: SUPREME on August 16, 2015, 11:45:25 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 15, 2015, 08:36:10 PM
Quote(Do not delete before page 50)

m
this has me in tears
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DNKNKSSDKSDKSDKSKDSDKNSDNSKNDKSSKNDKSDNSDKNSN Poor Young...

:kii: :kii:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Bish

King

Quotecode red

kjhjhrekjhjrghejkrhg

this album title still has my stomach TURNING

she really thinks this is stale ass sound is some epic, game changing shit

Steffon

Quote from: Young on August 15, 2015, 08:00:44 PM
Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on August 15, 2015, 07:53:16 PM
Z but forreal though where is the video?  At least a lyric video.
RCA is really turrible

Ch.. I'm bout fed up

And now I'm hearing the album was pushed back

Are you really surprised ?

BAPHOMET.

Young

Quote from: SevenJust right for me - leak explanation. RCA had no clue about Just right for me being Monica's single. Polow put it out to test it. the reaction was great. Then Monica previewed it with the label. The label loved  it geared things up for a release hence the delay for everything.

Code red initial release date - the label gave code red a release date thinking it was a typical
"Monica album" after the listening session they realized that the music was really good and that they have to handle it with care.

Promo will be starting soon in about a week or two.

Monica literally recorded this album without the label being involved and RCA is in love with code red!!!

She's coming guys!!!

Young

QuoteA few of us Monica fans had a candid convo regarding Code Red on twitter..showing love...yet also genuine concern(lack of promo, management..etc...we left no stone unturned...lol) & Mo DM a response...

She mentioned she is working & just suffered a loss in the family. Pre-order 4 Code Red is Sept 18th..."She" pushed the album back & hired dope independent PR 2 kick things n2 high gear. Booked much needed radio, tv etc n addition 2 what the label provided. She said she may b quiet but she is NEVER not working(silenced those who call her lazy ) . Said she loves us & that they r revamping Team Mo. What that encompasses is beyond me. She said she's taking no prisoners!!!

Biiiiiitch she's coming!! Not using her budget to record the album! Yessss! That means all the label's budget will be pumped into promo, more singles and a tour! Omfffff