Monica - Code red (Tracklist and album details inside)

Started by Young, August 10, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

cvbbbb
I can't wait for Bran to sign up and put her boot on the back of ur neck 'ggot

RekeRig

Sovereign.

Be real! Monica only has music to fall back on. Bran has an excuse cause she's a full-time actress AND musician.

Monica ain't got a fucking excuse. Don't forget to tune into Zo? Moo', guys!

BAPHOMET.

MypuzzystanK

September 17, 2015, 08:26:42 PM #650 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 08:29:09 PM by MypuzzystanK
lolz

Mon is lazy.  Stop the bullshit. her career started and stopped at the Music, she had the ability to excel and make her
career alot bigger, but she was so focused on hanging in crack houses, getting tattoos and being REAL.

When I say lazy im comparing her work ethic to Ghan and even Aaliyah
Monz is a beautiful gorl or was, she has talent but Lazyness mixed with bad management never allowed her to go far.

Her and ghan have the same amount of albums right?
In between every single album, ghan was doing a shit load of other shit, endorsements, acting, Touring.. I mean.... yeah

No mon aint LAZY when it time to promote an album, who would be but when it comes to her career over all
she has this IDC attitude in a sense, as if music is more of a check then her actually loving to create music as an artist for ghan
it the other way around, she creates, she cares and the reason she has breaks in between albums is because she CREATES greatness and is BOOKED

mon has no excuse

that why i dont give ghan slack or rush ha
look at all she has done..... I mean... we can be proud and thankful she has saturated this industry
more than just about every other r&b female artist

i said what i said

yummy

Abcd

I don't see how ppl invest so much time into someone they "don't care for" :dead: might as well be stans with all the time devoted

FINE.

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on September 17, 2015, 08:26:42 PM
lolz

Mon is lazy.  Stop the bullshit. her career started and stopped at the Music, she had the ability to excel and make her
career alot bigger, but she was so focused on hanging in crack houses, getting tattoos and being REAL.

Monz is a beautiful gorl or was, she has talent but Lazyness mixed with bad management never allowed her to go far.

In between every single album, ghan was doing a shit load of other shit, endorsements, acting, Touring.. I mean.... yeah

No mon aint LAZY when it time to promote an album, who would be but when it comes to her career over all
she has this IDC attitude in a sense, as if music is more of a check then her actually loving to create music as an artist for ghan
it the other way around, she creates, she cares and the reason she has breaks in between albums is because she CREATES greatness and is BOOKED

mon has no excuse

look at all she has done..... I mean... we can be proud and thankful she has saturated this industry

i said what i said
I like you ❤️

MypuzzystanK

September 17, 2015, 08:29:56 PM #654 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 08:32:52 PM by MypuzzystanK
abcdefg

invest in some deodorant luv
Im rooting for monz because i stan for do me like that

now take your musty ass on

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: FINE. on September 17, 2015, 08:29:50 PM
lolz

mon has no excuse

i said what i said
I like you ❤️

aww i like you too babe  :jetbeauty:

Young

Queen got that girl FUMING

nnnnn

Mo is HAPPY. a wife and mother of 3 with millions sold and millions in the bank. She's COMFORTABLE..LMAO!

Young

Genesis

Quote from: Pluto. on September 17, 2015, 07:55:55 PM
Be real! Monica only has music to fall back on. Bran has an excuse cause she's a full-time actress AND musician.

Monica ain't got a fucking excuse. Don't forget to tune into Zo? Moo', guys!
Brandy is a legend and has multiple talents and careers

monica just... Sings. She doesnt really have anything else to do.

Abcd

lolz

mon has no excuse

i said what i said

For starters...Mon never wanted to be famous or a singer. She performed at a talent show with hopes of ONLY winning the cash prize to get her mother a gift for her Bridal Shower, but ended up landing a deal with Clive Davis in the process. She originally wanted to do hair. Aaliyah and Brandy both were actively pursuing music careers at an early age before they got signed. So their drive and passion was much stronger to be creative as an artist. With that being said...I'm not sure why the constant comparisons keep being brought up.