Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I just watched the third episode of Emerald City.

I kinda lashed me.

MelMel

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on January 30, 2017, 05:50:12 PM
I need to catch up on the good place. Glad it's getting a second season

Ted Danson is an icon
yes love  the show

Gilgamesh.

Guys, Emerald City is actually pretty good :dead:

Giving me early GOT vibes.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Gilgamesh.

Caught up on "This is LIFE" last night.

I gagged at the Black guy's Dad being Gay.

And the story about the Dr losing his wife was so sad :stressed:

Gilgamesh.

Riverdale is based on the Archie comics? n

Did anyone watch? I've dropped Teen Wolf for now so I have room for a teen drama.

MelMel

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

Did anyone watch? I've dropped Teen Wolf for now so I have room for a teen drama.
it's like Pretty Little Liars meets GG via Veronica Mars so far with the murder mystery/small town setting/pop culture references. It was just cute so far. Let's see how it goes

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: MelMel on February 02, 2017, 12:21:41 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

it's like Pretty Little Liars meets GG via Veronica Mars so far with the murder mystery/small town setting/pop culture references. It was just cute so far. Let's see how it goes

Sounds DISGUSTING!!!!