Do You Remember This Bad Boy Artist ?

Started by Lazarus, May 08, 2024, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Puffy dropped him after he suffered a panic attack on the set of a music video and he started going through puberty and his voice changed a bit.

KingDavid

Quote from: Lazarus on May 09, 2024, 01:44:25 AMPuffy dropped him after he suffered a panic attack on the set of a music video and he started going through puberty and his voice changed a bit.

What an utter piece of shit  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Lazarus on May 09, 2024, 01:44:25 AMPuffy dropped him after he suffered a panic attack on the set of a music video and he started going through puberty and his voice changed a bit.

I'm sure that sucked at the time but looking at the trajectory of most Bad Boy artists, he was either gonna end up in prison, broke or dead  :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 09, 2024, 06:04:34 AM

I'm sure that sucked at the time but looking at the trajectory of most Bad Boy artists, he was either gonna end up in prison, broke or dead  :dead:
if he having panic attacks on day one, I'm going with dead. He wasn't gonna make it, no shade

kendrick lamar

May 09, 2024, 07:41:25 AM #19 Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 07:45:12 AM by shante smith
listening to mario and chris brown's previous albums in 2024 is a lil cringe as well

lines like "i know im young...im only 16 but i can show u things"...sprinkled all throughout their music.

if you're "only 16" how old is this person ur shooting ur shot at? :unsure:

the fact that mess like this actually got the green light from these large record labels is insane.

and i would say it's simply a double standard and only boys were getting exploited in that way but "age aint nuttin but a number" does exist.

really stomach turning

ophababes.

May 09, 2024, 07:51:02 AM #20 Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 12:26:42 PM by opha lipa
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 09, 2024, 07:31:40 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 09, 2024, 06:04:34 AM

if he having panic attacks on day one, I'm going with dead. He wasn't gonna make it, no shade
n

he was probably running from getting his booty took by diddy

he dodged a bullet tbh

RAY7

Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 07:41:25 AMlistening to mario and chris brown's previous albums in 2024 is a lil cringe as well

lines like "i know im young...im only 16 but i can show u things"...sprinkled all throughout their music.

the fact that mess like this actually got the green light from these large record labels is insane.

and i would say it's simply a double standard and only boys were getting exploited in that way but "age aint nuttin but a number" does exist.

really stomach turning
yea, it's really sadly a thing in our culture that we rush boys into being grown, and into having sex to show that their straight
Multiple artist have spoken about how they had sex with grown women or much older girls and it's like a badge of honor smh
Then ppl wonder why these men are terrible boyfriends/husbands and fathers

Harlem

Quote from: RAY7 on May 09, 2024, 10:10:26 AM
Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 07:41:25 AMlistening to mario and chris brown's previous albums in 2024 is a lil cringe as well

really stomach turning
yea, it's really sadly a thing in our culture that we rush boys into being grown, and into having sex to show that their straight
Multiple artist have spoken about how they had sex with grown women or much older girls and it's like a badge of honor smh
Then ppl wonder why these men are terrible boyfriends/husbands and fathers

I agree & looking back, the pressures of losing your virginity by a certain age to prove a point was disgusting too