SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Omg not the mom mouthing "she's jealous" what a nasty bitch

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Just listened to the latocha song and it's ok but I FEEL nothing. Where's the ANNOINTING.  Girl,stick to ur r&b mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2023, 11:56:49 AM

Coko lmaoooo

Not we ain't doing no new album b/c y'all ain't buy the last two albums, enjoy the classics  :plzstop:

RAY7

Coko must've been talking to Kandi, cuz that's exactly why she didn't wanna do an Xscape album

Vonc2002

Those last 2 swv albums were actually good too

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2023, 02:43:51 PMThose last 2 swv albums were actually good too

Eh they were okay, I loved Loved Unconditionally and MCE from the last one.

The definition

'listen to the last one y'all didn't buy'  :kii:

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 06, 2023, 02:53:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2023, 02:43:51 PMThose last 2 swv albums were actually good too

Eh they were okay, I loved Loved Unconditionally and MCE from the last one.
!!! Both of those songs>>>
But I Missed Us had a few more like Co-Sign, Better Than I...

Vonc2002

I liked em both tbcfh......and ion even like them hoes

ophababes.

Quote from: Harlem on March 06, 2023, 12:04:09 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2023, 11:56:49 AM

Coko lmaoooo

Not we ain't doing no new album b/c y'all ain't buy the last two albums, enjoy the classics  :plzstop:

bvvccccccc

points were made, BUT in this day and age, with the accessibility to creating music... and if u really still had the passion... you can get a mess done working around your schedule easily

Lazarus

Yeah their last two albums were solid.