White Nationalist shoots up El Paso/9 killed in Ohio mass shooting

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 03, 2019, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: meow on August 04, 2019, 06:21:18 AM
I think they prefer to take these types of criminals alive instead of dead....

They want to see what caused them to do what they did, what sort of connections they may have, have they influenced others to follow them in any way, etc.

It's actually better for the country if they take them alive than in a body bag.

At the very least, he's spending the rest of his life in jail so his life is done either way. And life in a maximum security prison is more of a slow, painful death than a bullet to the head IMO. Fine by me.

But from what I'm reading, he's actually talking and cooperating with them.

Finally someone with common sense. You see the bigger picture.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 07:29:31 AM

They want to see what caused them to do what they did, what sort of connections they may have, have they influenced others to follow them in any way, etc.

It's actually better for the country if they take them alive than in a body bag.

At the very least, he's spending the rest of his life in jail so his life is done either way. And life in a maximum security prison is more of a slow, painful death than a bullet to the head IMO. Fine by me.

I think the point being made is how come you can bring an ARMED mass shooter in without a scratch, but the unarmed black men end up dead? It's mind-boggling.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 04, 2019, 07:37:50 AM

I think the point being made is how come you can bring an ARMED mass shooter in without a scratch, but the unarmed black men end up dead? It's mind-boggling.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

I feel like it's almost like theykeep 'em alive because they respect these shooters and their skills
keep him alive guys! wanna trade tips! :ATLcameo:

Naomi Hit Me

n
or we can discuss things with logic without the condescending, dismissive "iz it coz im bLACHHK" mess.

🦚

If a black person went on a shooting spree they would def be gunned down.

Only when it comes to whites they can shoot for the leg...shoot for the shoulder etc.

We just recently saw the video of the granny resisting a ticket n assaulting the officer ...while we get gunned down sitting in the car with out hand on the dash  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Naomi Hit Me

because it's a legit argument,
I mean I'd have questions if a black unarmed man running AWAY from a police officer can be shot 8 times in the back, but a white fag shooting up a black church can be taken alive and for a happy meal :dead:

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on August 04, 2019, 07:50:26 AM

Only when it comes to whites they can shoot for the leg...shoot for the shoulder etc.

We just recently saw the video of the granny resisting a ticket n assaulting the officer ...while we get gunned down sitting in the car with out hand on the dash  :plzstop:
!!! police normally operate on a shoot first as questions later mode, the same should be applied to ALL people, not just black men.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: meow on August 04, 2019, 07:53:45 AM
Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 07:49:56 AM
n
or we can discuss things with logic without the condescending, dismissive "iz it coz im bLACHHK" mess.
Once you can argue logic without resorting to calling someone a contrarian, circle back to this and it'll make more sense to me.
hhh you still pissed about that?
That was 2 months ago :plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

b7

gdhdhjdncnf if he were Arab or Black, i don't think they'd give a shit about his psychological makeup tbh

🦚

Quote from: meow on August 04, 2019, 07:54:52 AM
Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on August 04, 2019, 07:50:26 AM
Have you heard of the DC Snipers?

They weren't caught in the act tho.
Are you suggesting they should've been gunned down in their sleep?  :howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

I can't believe that this monster is still alive but police probably didn't view him as a threat seeing how his skin is a few shades darker

reekz

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 04, 2019, 07:37:50 AM

Wrong comment and stop quoting me