Started by herbie, August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 19, 2019, 04:55:58 AM
Quote from: Omi on August 19, 2019, 04:09:26 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 18, 2019, 10:44:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 18, 2019, 10:30:41 PM
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 07:04:57 PM
Now I see what set them off. This has to be the post he's referencing that started this all.
He bought his stepson a new car and added a shady caption .
This pic was posted 7 days ago with a caption saying "No one deserves this more than you."

Then he went on to describe how his stepson took a job at Mickey Dee's to help pay for the Dodge Charger that he purchased for him.

Brian was being petty. This post is dripping with shade towards his biological kids.

QuoteHere's my son Jack with his new challenger I'm so proud of you my boy. no one deserves this more than you No one asked you to and you got a job at McDonald's to help pay for it and we didn't even ask you to do that either 👍. you took your hard earned $ and said here I wanna help you pay for it BKM and I cried because I know that you don't take things for granted You love and respect me as your father not just because I'm married to your mother and I love you as my son period.... enjoy but take it easy it's a v8 #brianized #prouddad #iloveourlife #allamericanmuscle

ohhhh he tried the fuck outta that  :uhh:   :kii: 

Not "My son"  :uhh:  how long has he been knowing this boy

To be quite honest sounds like the stepson is doing more than His bio sons atm
!!!!
Brian is probably SICK of all the entitlement, shit let parents get petty too :dead:
They have emotions and feelings too, they can't be stoic and elegant all the time  :plzstop:
It must hurt and sting after all those years rearing your children for them to still expect you to wipe their ass, not getting what want and then subsequently going around talking shit about you  :dead:
If they can't respect him then he's gonna respect the kids that do respect him ch
i agree with all of that but getting petty with a damn 16 year old girl and saying she's fucking her own damn cousin with no proof?

I'm just saying. If he has it in him to casually say some shit like that with this soft midnight radio tone, then i can only imagine the other slick nasty shit he says and does behind the scenes. The kids alluded to that as well

All I'm saying is there's way more to this mess. I don't expect him to be perfect but he's messy messy and letting his slip show a bit by mentioning financial support in every bad situation he has with his kids.

king received video evidence of that lil ho fckin her cousin

:receipts:

b7

August 19, 2019, 08:26:06 AM #106 Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 08:26:21 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 19, 2019, 05:14:36 AM
What he's doing now on social media..this whole tit-for-tat mess only gives credence to some of their claims about him.

One-upping his 17 year old daughter by spilling tea about her sucking her cousin's dick and mess
"Chess, not checkers hoe! LMAO!"
Like....  :disgusted:
SSSSDSDSDSDSSD like... why is she being punished for the mother's actions

b7

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 19, 2019, 07:22:09 AM
Sounds like he wasn't the best father but he sure ain't the worst. He did the basics but the mouth on him is nasty especially about his daughter. He is basically saying she is a thot just like her mother but he doesn't realise he is a thot too.
right. he acts like the mother fucked herself raw and got pregnant :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on August 19, 2019, 04:57:26 AM
"Daddy, why didn't you come to my basketball game?"

"I mean ..  i bought you the damn basketball to begin with :udontlookok:  "

is a shitty way of parenting if that's ur style
ddddddddddd

He probably put so much focus on giving them the world that he didn't have that forgot to instill the importance of hard work and getting your own.. then boom stopped.

But yeah this is def a reflection of their parents .. I can't say I wouldn't feel like them if suddenly my cash cow shut down..

White peoples live off their rich parents forever tbh

GLOCK

Am an independent birl tho..
so id sorta get my own mess.. 

having your own and knowing u earned it >> 

:blessed:

MelMel

Vonc2002

I just watched this video and yea I thought Brian had good relationships with his kids. I've seen his sons singing with him on multiple occasions.  Playing in his band and shit. Wow lemme read thru here and see what y'all saying about these grown ass men being cut off
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 18, 2019, 01:37:26 PM
What a mess :uhh:

I used to follow's his son's YoTube channel and back then they were living with him so he has been involved their lives. They sound spoiled as f.
Yea im with Brian
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'ology on August 18, 2019, 01:38:31 PM
Weren't his kids living with him on that mtv cribs episode🤔 I feel like they're exaggerating to get media attention so it'll pressure him to give them money. His sons need to get a job and his daughter is a hoe🤷🏽‍♂️
:kii: :kii: :kii:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2019, 10:33:33 AM
Quote from: 'ology on August 18, 2019, 01:38:31 PM
Weren't his kids living with him on that mtv cribs episode🤔 I feel like they're exaggerating to get media attention so it'll pressure him to give them money. His sons need to get a job and his daughter is a hoe🤷🏽‍♂️
:kii: :kii: :kii:
ddddddddddfdfd

'ology

Quote from: Omi on August 19, 2019, 04:24:11 AM
But guys, those are just the details you know about  :dead:
How do you know he didn't try and use those gifts as motivation?
There's always mess in every family and he's probably had enough of the babying
He probably took it to social media once he heard the mess they were saying about him
!!!!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Omi on August 19, 2019, 05:17:32 AM
Bet that bitch will think twice about who's dick she puts in her mouth from now on
:kii:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Edge gorl

August 20, 2019, 06:16:07 AM #117 Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 06:16:21 AM by mean TS ho
not 'jack'

brian wtf....i wanna white son now
tig' gtfo

Amazing

August 20, 2019, 09:06:30 AM #118 Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:08:06 AM by African Queen 2.0
I've been giving money to my parents since I started working at 16 while in college getting my degree and then my two masters so I can't relate to these kids.

I even contributed a large amount to the businesses and homes my parents own today because of me and some of siblings.