Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

b7

Quote from: Nine on April 25, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
Independent Kings has the gorls pissed
q

He?s getting tossed left and right. should?ve sat over there and stayed quiet
:scrumptious:

#Mu7

I'm sorry Kanye West doesn't have to be a political genius. Do people hold you accountable for anything else besides your job. He is an entertainer that's it!

Janelle Monae is a coward. I hate when people hold others to a higher standard than themselves . But carry on.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
I'm sorry Kanye West doesn't have to be a political genius. Do people hold you accountable for anything else besides your job. He is an entertainer that's it!

Janelle Monae is a coward. I hate when people hold others to a higher standard than themselves . But carry on.

Stfu

b7

Quote from: ...but mess on April 25, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
this fuckin full fledged coon owt today

waitin for oprah to pop up with a blond wig tbh
ncmcmmc
C
C

C
C
Where?s those pics of Jazmine and that Barbie wig n blue eyes

BigDawg

Kudos to Janelle for having the balls to speak up and not be silenced by that pc bullshit. She has a right to her beliefs just as much as Kanye does and if he doesn?t want people to question his shit, he shouldnt put tha bullshit out there for the world to see.

BAPHOMET.

Of COURSE the gay one would have sense.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_TaylorBennett/status/989278521980866560

Gftyyyyyfr @ them telling him to call his brother out too.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

:ohwow:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 25, 2018, 06:19:50 PM
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Quote.@KanyeWest loses 9.2 MILLION followers in less than 10 minutes after posting a photo of him wearing a ?Make America Great Again? hat.

im fuckin celebrating and stomping all over my graduation CD