Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BigDawg on August 07, 2017, 10:08:08 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on August 07, 2017, 10:03:12 PM
I love Tami and her stance on the whole thing
I agree. The relationship between Takari and Jackie is their business

STUNNA GOD

And that's just the bottom fucking line. And Jack kinda GATHERED Shaunie.

I'm sure they're gonna use the "death threats!" to get sis off show next. Honestly, if she goes, just cancel this nothing ass show

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 07, 2017, 10:08:54 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 07, 2017, 10:04:12 PM
https://twitter.com/JackieChristie/status/894726525404143616

S:FLKJHKKKKKKKKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKH
why is she not touching takari

:diddraispoot:
ssdddddddddddddddssdddsssdsdsddddsssssdddddsssdsdddsssss
SS
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
D
S
S
S

Honestly.... Jackie does come across as someone who'd show favoritism to the "light skin" child. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

August 07, 2017, 11:47:27 PM #18 Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:48:18 PM by Trey
"Besties! Real friends!"

Yea, Tamz doesn't fucking see it for Shawn. The way she keeps tipping off with Malaysia n Jack. :dead:

KippDaddy

Shaunie alll bull flare up nose ass soooooo lame.

RAY7

I actually commend both Ev and Jackie here for just talking and not popping off

4 fucking k

Quote from: BigDawg on August 07, 2017, 10:10:28 PM
Evelyn wanted Jackie crucified at that dinner and tried to put Tweedle Dee and Tweetle Dumb up to do her bidding and Jackie punked them. All that shit she had to say in her confessional and behind her back, the bitch was mute.

Shaunie tho, they need to remove her off the show. I would have had to beat her passive aggressive ass up. She always wants to play a deer in headlights but then have an opinion when nobody is watching.

n

Fuck Jackie, hun

KippDaddy

Bout time someone put Shaunie
Lame ass in her place she always starting shit and playing high and mighty

RAY7

Jackie punked out at the end here though
why cant she say what she meant about Ev kicking her under the table?
Why even let this girl kick you and not do anything?
Then cant even tell her friend Shaunie what she said
smh

demitri.petty

I think Jackie was just trying to avoid another unnecessary confrontation where she was gonna be portrayed as crazy... you can tell her emotions were running high in that last scene and that wasn't for TV.

demitri.petty

I'm really proud of her and I like her. She never let those hoes take her dignity... and Jen is still just being Evelyn's lap dog looking for a moment.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: demitri.petty on August 08, 2017, 12:07:52 AM
I'm really proud of her and I like her. She never let those hoes take her dignity... and Jen is still just being Evelyn's lap dog looking for a moment.

STUNNA GOD

D

Yea I don't really see it for Jenn anymore. Honestly, she can just continue giving a "friend" of the wives mess out. I'm not here for this extra hype man. She really brings nothing.

Vonc2002

Im watching now and already disgusted
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Im HOLLERING at Jackie laying into this refrigerator built ass bitch :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw