Quote from: BigDawg on August 08, 2017, 09:00:47 AM
Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 08:52:45 AM
She didn't ask what the conversation was about
just what happened under the table
That is what they were conversing about tho  :uhh:

don't even bother.
:dead:

LOONA.

You can feel however you want about Jackie's situation, but at the end of the day nobody was in her household but her and Takari, so nobody knows the truth but them. I don't really fuck with Tami but she hit it right on the head. It doesn't make sense for the ladies to keep discussing it EVERY SINGLE TIME they get together, and then act like Jackie's crazy because she blows up on them about it when they bring it to her attention.  :dead:

And mess at Hazel & Jennifer suddenly having some opinions but not saying anything until this ambush at the dinner. Malaysia clocked it. Y'all spent a day with her and were completely MUTE. They're punks

You see how Evelyn won't budge an inch over the comments made about her daughter so how does she think she looks constantly communicating with Takari back and forth through emails and social media? Obviously if Jackie's comments about YOUR daugghter pissed you off and has you holding a grudge then clearly Jackie is gonna feel the same way in regards to the way you keep involving yourself into her Daughter's situation, especially since her relationship with Takari is so strained. The KI is Jackie is woman enough to own up to the stupid shit she says or does. Evelyn can't.

I was really feeling Evelyn this season at the beginning but all she's done is show me how hypocritical and bitter she is. She's been hollering about wanting an apology from jackie and she's gotten one several times and is still frowned the fuck up. You don't like the bitch and don't wanna fuck with her? Cool! But how dumb do you look making her the focal point of your conversations every single time you get with the ladies. If I don't like somebody and don't fuck with them the last thing I want to do is think or talk about them. Crazy how she talks about being all about positive energy when all she does is whine and moan about Jackie in every single scene.  :uhh:

And Shaunie, sis! djjjfff

I don't even know where to start with this bitch. This bitch is just absolutely fake. Her devil advocates act is TIRED. The fact that she didn't even realize she spilled the tea on how Evelyn is secretly communicating with Takari earlier on the episode was a KI owt. Sis has been up Evelyn's cooch all season but insists on staying "neutral" fjdhhff. I'm glad Jackie clocked her at the dinner because she was wrong. Doing interviews, questioning their friendship etc but wanna KI KI and be all smiles and go on trips together. Like girl are we friends or nah?

Kudos to Jackie for not blowing the fuck up because  :uhh:   

Vonc2002

My God :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 01:00:03 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 12:10:35 AM
Quote from: demitri.petty on August 08, 2017, 12:07:52 AM
I'm really proud of her and I like her. She never let those hoes take her dignity... and Jen is still just being Evelyn's lap dog looking for a moment.
Yea, i used to like jen but now i see What everyone else was saying.  And this bitch has been utterly useless
:ATLcameo:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 08, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

don't even bother.
Im SCREAMING! Ray be KILLING me :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 09:52:43 AM
You can feel however you want about Jackie's situation, but at the end of the day nobody was in her household but her and Takari, so nobody knows the truth but them. I don't really fuck with Tami but she hit it right on the head. It doesn't make sense for the ladies to keep discussing it EVERY SINGLE TIME they get together, and then act like Jackie's crazy because she blows up on them about it when they bring it to her attention.  :dead:

And mess at Hazel & Jennifer suddenly having some opinions but not saying anything until this ambush at the dinner. Malaysia clocked it. Y'all spent a day with her and were completely MUTE. They're punks

You see how Evelyn won't budge an inch over the comments made about her daughter so how does she think she looks constantly communicating with Takari back and forth through emails and social media? Obviously if Jackie's comments about YOUR daugghter pissed you off and has you holding a grudge then clearly Jackie is gonna feel the same way in regards to the way you keep involving yourself into her Daughter's situation, especially since her relationship with Takari is so strained. The KI is Jackie is woman enough to own up to the stupid shit she says or does. Evelyn can't.

I was really feeling Evelyn this season at the beginning but all she's done is show me how hypocritical and bitter she is. She's been hollering about wanting an apology from jackie and she's gotten one several times and is still frowned the fuck up. You don't like the bitch and don't wanna fuck with her? Cool! But how dumb do you look making her the focal point of your conversations every single time you get with the ladies. If I don't like somebody and don't fuck with them the last thing I want to do is think or talk about them. Crazy how she talks about being all about positive energy when all she does is whine and moan about Jackie in every single scene.  :uhh:

And Shaunie, sis! djjjfff

I don't even know where to start with this bitch. This bitch is just absolutely fake. Her devil advocates act is TIRED. The fact that she didn't even realize she spilled the tea on how Evelyn is secretly communicating with Takari earlier on the episode was a KI owt. Sis has been up Evelyn's cooch all season but insists on staying "neutral" fjdhhff. I'm glad Jackie clocked her at the dinner because she was wrong. Doing interviews, questioning their friendship etc but wanna KI KI and be all smiles and go on trips together. Like girl are we friends or nah?

Kudos to Jackie for not blowing the fuck up because  :uhh:   

U Bama ass FAGGOT  :indiaarie:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 08, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

don't even bother.
Im SCREAMING! Ray be KILLING me :kii:
the feeling is mutual

Ma Lo

Evelyn is all bark no bite and be doing shit for the camera. Mama don't wanna take it to the streets like Tami would.

LOONA.

Ugh! That shit really pissed me off. I hate when people on the outside looking in feel like they have the right to play Dr. Phil or some shit, especially when it's people that just met you. Everybody's family got problems. Worry about your own household. I could understand the constant conversation if Takari was currently ON the show, but the bitch is nowhere in sight.

Why are these whores even on the show? It's called Basketball WIVES and Jackie is pretty much the only wife. I think Hazel is married but gur....she kinda showed her character when she brought her friend to Saniyah's function knowing these girls hate each other. Why would you bring her around her family and friends? If you're gonna be messy be messy, but don't try to dress it up with that nice, quiet girl act.  :uhh:     

RAY7

Vonc2002

Who said it wasn't the conversation :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 08, 2017, 10:12:02 AM
Evelyn is all bark no bite and be doing shit for the camera. Mama don't wanna take it to the streets like Tami would.
Yea that bitch dont really want it