Evelyn is a punk bitch

Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Because it wasn't she was was talking about Evelyn laughing at her and just overall annoying her and when Shaunie asked her what's going on
The cat got her tongue "oh nothing! Are we friends?"

Vonc2002

Cat got her tongue? :dead:
Since when is jackie scared to speak her mind?  :kii:
She was clearly trying to be cool and calm the entire night and didn't appreciate shaunie "HER FRIEND" trying to come out there and kick shit, which is why she went into that "arent u my friend"
Ray, ur logic.................
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Cat got her tongue but went right into a shaunie lashing. That makes absolutely no sense :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Yes cat got her tongue
I mean she had everything to say until Shaunie asked her and she couldn't repeat it
low key it was because Evelyn walked out too tbh
and how was Shaunie trying to kick shit? If Jackie wasn't still running her mouth after she "apologized" she wouldn't have got caught and Shaunie wouldn't have been able to ask her anything

Your logic fails here

Vonc2002

LOONA.

Ray Shaunie was clearly trying to stir the pot and Jackie shut it down.  :dead:

:blink: at "coward" when she's already went off on Shaunie like 2 times before this episode. She was over it and ready to go home.       

RAY7

There would be no pot for Shaunie to stir if Jackie actually did leave and not start running her mouth to Tami and Malaysia

RAY7

and she is a coward because what she was saying was about Evelyn
and she didn't have the heart to repeat it to Shaunie knowing Evelyn was right there in earshot

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

:blink: at "coward" when she's already went off on Shaunie like 2 times before this episode. She was over it and ready to go home.       

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

They were waiting for their car to arrive, and there was no problem with Jackie having a conversation with Tami & Malaysia cause as soon as Jackie left out the restaurant everybody at the table started talking about her.  :dead:

And like Jackie said she didn't run back in the restaurant asking what they were talking about because she'd just be starting some unnecessary shit.

Boy   

LOONA.

Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 10:44:01 AM
and she didn't have the heart to repeat it to Shaunie knowing Evelyn was right there in earshot

So what does that make Evelyn for running her mouth as soon as Jackie left out the restaurant? You're not making any sense.

Jackie said they played footies underneath the table and it was annoying. That's not worth repeating anyway.     

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 10:45:29 AM
Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm not gonna keep doing this because Ray will just go on and on and on and on just to have the last word knowing he's not making any sense.     

:ummwhat:

RAY7

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 10:50:01 AM
Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

So what does that make Evelyn for running her mouth as soon as Jackie left out the restaurant? You're not making any sense.

Jackie said they played footies underneath the table and it was annoying. That's not worth repeating anyway.     

Evelyn didn't say anything that she couldn't repeat if Jackie or anyone asked her. If you can say it behind her back you can say it to her face

RAY7

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 10:48:07 AM
They were waiting for their car to arrive, and there was no problem with Jackie having a conversation with Tami & Malaysia cause as soon as Jackie left out the restaurant everybody at the table started talking about her.  :dead:

And like Jackie said she didn't run back in the restaurant asking what they were talking about because she'd just be starting some unnecessary shit.

Boy   

no one said there was a problem with her talking to them
however she must have felt like she did something wrong because she couldn't tell her friend Shaunie what it was about
Going back in the restaurant would be different than coming out of the restaurant and hearing a conversation going on

boy