Evelyn is a punk bitch

Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Shaunie was being messy and she got clocked and dragged accordingly.

RAY7

Jackie was scared to say what she said and Shaunie caught her
the end

Scott.

I don't see how anyone can't see that Jackie saw what Shaunie was trying to do and lashed her ass and got gone. Shaunie was being messy as usual when nobody was speaking to her.

LOONA.

Quote from: Scott. on August 08, 2017, 11:06:26 AM
I don't see how anyone can't see that Jackie saw what Shaunie was trying to do and lashed her ass and got gone. Shaunie was being messy as usual when nobody was speaking to her.

And who just walks into somebody's conversation and asks what their talking about? That's just ghetto and rude.     

RAY7

I don't see how no one can see that Jackie was being a punk
talking slick about Evelyn behind her back and Shaunie caught her
and honestly just asked a simple question
Don't shoot the messenger

BAPHOMET.

No one is intimidated by damn Jackie of all people

RAY7

RAY7

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 11:08:03 AM

And who just walks into somebody's conversation and asks what their talking about? That's just ghetto and rude.     
did Jackie not sit down and ask Jennifer and Hazel what they had been talking about?

Scott.

August 08, 2017, 11:24:41 AM #98 Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 11:25:08 AM by Scott.
And y'all think ANYONE is scared of Evelyn's weak, punk ass? Fuck up out my fay.

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 08, 2017, 11:11:13 AM
No one is intimidated by damn Jackie of all people

Is that why Shaunie backs up whenever Jackie pops off?

:diddraispoot:     

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 11:01:46 AM
Shaunie was being messy and she got clocked and dragged accordingly.

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Which one bought a taser because she's too scared to throw hands?

Which one was on the phone trying to call goons to fight their battles?

But Jackie is the one that's scared.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 11:08:03 AM

RIGHT! Like bitch wtf u mean what u say?  Hoe, i wasnt talking to you.  I love how Jackie addressed her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

August 08, 2017, 11:44:31 AM #104 Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 11:44:53 AM by AYR
Jackie was sitting at the table ready to cry the first time she addressed Tami and Evelyn to fight
the girl is shook