X-Men 97 Trailer

Started by Lazarus, February 15, 2024, 09:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 08, 2024, 12:31:51 PM
Quote from: MelMel on May 08, 2024, 12:31:10 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 06, 2024, 10:39:45 PMI feel like they're setting Storm up to come save the day
definitely not HOgue, comatose self

Who's gonna save the last of Robyn's teeth?
fuck u.

Bitch.

Nonchalantboi

I finally watched it I'm glad they kept the animation drawing close to X-men 92 and continued the story after season 5 along with keeping to the comic plot. For once Disney did something right with the Marvel universe can't wait for episode 10  :justabit:

🔥🔥🔥

RAY7

I need season 2 NOW
Its kinda scary that this ending is similar to "Wolverine and the X-Men"

Gilgamesh.

I was sooo sure we were getting Onslaught, like not the big reveal but a heavy hint at least. But it doesn't seem like we're getting that at all now lol.

Did you see the end-credit scene?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 15, 2024, 05:12:08 PMI was sooo sure we were getting Onslaught, like not the big reveal but a heavy hint at least. But it doesn't seem like we're getting that at all now lol.

Did you see the end-credit scene?

I think he's coming next season.

Cowgirl

Now these past 2 episodes>>>

I think I had a problem with the other episodes bc of Professor X, I kinda hate him ig fnnfnfnfncn. Surprisingly loved when Magneto was running things.

makeme

Today at 09:35:44 AM #130 Last Edit: Today at 09:36:32 AM by makeme
Alrighty, I'm about to binge this today with Bridgerton.. hoping I enjoy myself. It's very giving 'Age of Apocalypse' with Xavier dead (I would've loved THAT adaptation..) Alas, I'll give my overall thoughts after the fact and sift through the thread at that point. Happ' Monday

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!