Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 24, 2020, 07:29:34 PM

I'd be pissed too if somebody brought this into a place that I came to have a good time. :uhh:
:kii: :plzstop: :kii: :plzstop:
What a Damn bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 24, 2020, 07:54:48 PM
Wendy is the OG of RHOP. Love her.🇳🇬
Wendy doesn't look like OG. I wanna say sumn here but imma chill :uhh:

Scott.

Aalumeci.

ophmani

imma say this... ii like wendy but she's not very likable right now. ii think we're gonna see another side mess. she's cool with ashley and Monique currently

:ohwow:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on August 24, 2020, 10:52:04 PM
that nigga look like kevin bacon
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
He really does.  Glad he's growing into his looks

Vonc2002

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

I wouldn't say Wendy is a cute girl... but she's EXTREMELY well put together. She knows what works n makes her look best.

Jon

Rewatching earlier seasons and Giselle is just unlikeable. She's so negative. At least nene was funny 

M-Rocka