Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 01:33:11 PM
Candiace didn't really do anything wrong this episode hun

:diddraispoot:
s

she doesn't have to tbh. she's Candiace... she's just horrible all around.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 01:33:11 PM
Candiace didn't really do anything wrong this episode hun

:diddraispoot:
:plzstop:
Bent is content with making no sense and being bias
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

yea michael don't owe them shit. if he bisexual that their business. running to blurt it on camera at every chance is on them messy bitches, not him. they're the ones that have ashley lookin crazy

somebody sent candaice a picture of michael wit a story that anybody could have made up

smokin gun!

nah. lets see what the mess is he admits to next week tho
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 01:11:29 PM
Monique's been cracking. She takes the show too seriously.

xxxxxxcccc its only her real life

but too serious!

yall kil me w/ this
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Yea, he has her looking crazy if he's out here telling people he has a boyfriend AND a wife, especially if she isn't in on all of that. If u can't understand that then :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

ESPECIALLY when Ashley spent the 1st couple of seasons being messy,  commenting on other people's relationships, telling Robyn Juan is out here dating and she should "fix her life", etc.  Now they're not supposed to give her that same energy if there is info surfacing?  :plzstop:

It's on her fckn HUSBAND to protect her and ATLEAST be more discreet if he gon be out here fckn on random men because that's who she is committed to and made vows with.  Summa y'all have the POOREST logic.  Jesus :omf:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 07, 2020, 02:41:48 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 01:11:29 PM
Monique's been cracking. She takes the show too seriously.

xxxxxxcccc its only her real life

but too serious!

yall kil me w/ this
She's getting paid to display aspects of her life and to be around her other cast mates. Yes the form relationships and show vulnerability but at the end of the day, it is a job. Does this make sense?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 07, 2020, 02:48:51 PM
Yea, he has her looking crazy if he's out here telling people he has a boyfriend AND a wife, especially if she isn't in on all of that. If u can't understand that then :omf:
Exactly. If they have an open relationship and he has a bf then maybe he should tell her.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 02:57:18 PM
Exactly. If they have an open relationship and he has a bf then maybe he should tell her.
Not her taking her husband out to dinner to ask him if he has a boyfriend  :plzstop:
The fact that she had to ask him at all and didn't just brush it off as foolish gossip is enough info for me. She know wassup

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 07, 2020, 02:58:57 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 02:57:18 PM
Not her taking her husband out to dinner to ask him if he has a boyfriend  :plzstop:
The fact that she had to ask him at all and didn't just brush it off as foolish gossip is enough info for me. She know wassup
mxnxnncnbcxnbxbc

Yea. Ashley can give up this damsel in distress act. You had the bby so confront him and collect that child support already.

Cowgirl