Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 12:26:52 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:20:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:17:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 10:10:19 AM
Somebody needs to slap the shit outta Scotty.

N I dont mind doing it.

:udontlookok:
sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
I was gonna say (and please take no offense) Scotty sounds a bit immature about  this and that's just my opinion. She clearly didn't know the level of severity that gizelle was gonna go,   so she did what any adult SHOULD be doing imo. This isn't ur typical work environment.  She's gonna be around this person and it's gonna be on a more intimate level.  These bitches take trips together,  go to each other's houses,  etc.  This isn't as simple as icing a bitch out that's in the cubicle next to you that u don't have to see again after work or deal with on any personal level :dead:
No one wants to go and be surrounded with negative ass energy or for the tension to be super thick whenever u come around someone.  This whole narrative a couple of y'all are  trying to paint is just a bit childish and short sighted

How am I childish because i'd rather not deal with a person that I don't use? Like  :dead: If I don't wanna deal with you then I don't have to.

As I said, it's at least two people that I work with everyday and I never speak to neither one of them. It's not any tension, it's not any beef. I just don't use. Long as I'm not trying to come across your head, then everything should be fine.

But whatever.

Ideally yes, but sometimes when you do have to deal with that person, for a job, or even a friend of a friends event. Like Von said, this is a working environment.

I think developing a sense of peace that's not tied to ppl is important in life. What is she gonna do?
"Oh who's gonna be there? such and such?! oh well I'm not coming"

that's still letting ppl affect you, just in a different way.
I actually just learned how to release that :dead:
knowing how to handle ppl and completely pay their bullshit while still being peaceful >>>>>
baybeee

:blessed:
I can be around you cordially and know fully how you are
... just don't touch me or disrespect me  :supluv:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even on here,  we've done that.  I legit have ALOT of thoughts about afro and a few others but I can be lashing u in one thread and fucking crying with u in another. This aint about they peace. This about ME! :dead:
I can see someone for what they are and deal with them accordingly. I just SEE you, that's all.  Just cause I find sumn funny u do and laugh doesn't mean I'm your best friend or attempting to be.  Ive been in so many afro lashings but will quote him in a minute if he's making sense and I agree.  This is the environment and it's not that deep
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:36:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:35:20 PM

N I dont mind doing it.

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
I was gonna say (and please take no offense) Scotty sounds a bit immature about  this and that's just my opinion. She clearly didn't know the level of severity that gizelle was gonna go,   so she did what any adult SHOULD be doing imo. This isn't ur typical work environment.  She's gonna be around this person and it's gonna be on a more intimate level.  These bitches take trips together,  go to each other's houses,  etc.  This isn't as simple as icing a bitch out that's in the cubicle next to you that u don't have to see again after work or deal with on any personal level :dead:
No one wants to go and be surrounded with negative ass energy or for the tension to be super thick whenever u come around someone.  This whole narrative a couple of y'all are  trying to paint is just a bit childish and short sighted

How am I childish because i'd rather not deal with a person that I don't use? Like  :dead: If I don't wanna deal with you then I don't have to.

As I said, it's at least two people that I work with everyday and I never speak to neither one of them. It's not any tension, it's not any beef. I just don't use. Long as I'm not trying to come across your head, then everything should be fine.

But whatever.
It's a pretty immature mentality,  sorry Scotty :dead:
I have people I don't talk to at work either but AGAIN, I can do that at my job.  My job isn't Monique's job and I'm gonna venture out and assume yours isn't either.  I just expressed why she should be doing this,  so I'm not gonna go back over it.  Why are u trying to hold her to your standard when the situations aren't HARDLY the same? That's why i think it's childish.  When u can't see past any perspective but ur own and judge based on that,  that's immaturity

Um, I'm not asking you to go back over it just like my stance isn't gonna change.

I don't have to deal with someone that I don't wanna deal with. I'm sorry.
Me saying I wasn't gonna go back over it was just me saying I wasn't typing all that back out.  I wasn't being shady :kii:
Look,  ur entitled to your opinion. I get it.  But u know I'm as real as they come and I'm not gonna hold my tongue fr, so I just think it's a lil immature, that's all.  We don't have to continue with it because you're right,  neither of our opinions are gonna change and that's cool too.  We good tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

This goes back to what I was telling Oph about how this is ultimately a job for them. Yes you become friends with certain people, some you are friendly with, and others you have to keep it cordial for the sake of work. If your job description involves interacting with other co-workers but you decide to ignore certain people, you wouldn't be doing your job correctly and subject to termination (Nene).

That being said, Monique has been good on the show but she has become too invested lately where it is affecting her family.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Say Something on September 09, 2020, 12:39:18 PM
damn vonc is being dragged page after page
sddfddffdddfddffddffddfffdf
This gizelle level of misery is mind boggling

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:48:22 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:36:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:35:20 PM

N I dont mind doing it.

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff

But whatever.
It's a pretty immature mentality,  sorry Scotty :dead:
I have people I don't talk to at work either but AGAIN, I can do that at my job.  My job isn't Monique's job and I'm gonna venture out and assume yours isn't either.  I just expressed why she should be doing this,  so I'm not gonna go back over it.  Why are u trying to hold her to your standard when the situations aren't HARDLY the same? That's why i think it's childish.  When u can't see past any perspective but ur own and judge based on that,  that's immaturity

Um, I'm not asking you to go back over it just like my stance isn't gonna change.

I don't have to deal with someone that I don't wanna deal with. I'm sorry.
Me saying I wasn't gonna go back over it was just me saying I wasn't typing all that back out.  I wasn't being shady :kii:
Look,  ur entitled to your opinion. I get it.  But u know I'm as real as they come and I'm not gonna hold my tongue fr, so I just think it's a lil immature, that's all.  We don't have to continue with it because you're right,  neither of our opinions are gonna change and that's cool too.  We good tho

One thang about it, I'm a very mature and peaceful person. Most people that actually know me outside of that board knows this.

But another thing I can say about myself is that I'm 100 and have self-awareness and I know that forgiveness isn't necessarily my strongest point. If I don't fuck with you, I don't wanna deal with you in ANY form or fashion. You're ultimately dead to me.

It's not the best way to go about shit, but that's something for me to work on.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 12:49:47 PM
This goes back to what I was telling Oph about how this is ultimately a job for them. Yes you become friends with certain people, some you are friendly with, and others you have to keep it cordial for the sake of work. If your job description involves interacting with other co-workers but you decide to ignore certain people, you wouldn't be doing your job correctly and subject to termination (Nene).

That being said, Monique has been good on the show but she has become too invested lately where it is affecting her family.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I can't with yawl  :plzstop:

Scott.

But she's not the reason for that. Your girl Gizelle is. Tf

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 01:10:13 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I can't with yawl  :plzstop:
She's doing lives with Chris bby :unsure:

Vonc2002

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 01:13:19 PM

Btw, Kweenzelle is 50 today! :wub:
s

Jamal Bryant's jumpoff

ain't no way in HELL you gonna catch a clark sister pulling crap like this

Cowgirl

bbcbcbccxbcbcbc

The anti-zelle's are pissed it seems. Btw, I just realized Queen brought in the 50th page on her 50th bday

:feelinmyself: