Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 04:59:32 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 04:52:24 PM
Which is why I say Monique needs to chill with her weekly updates with Chris making threats through their live or just quit the show if she can't hang.
I've never seen somebody jump back to being wrong so quick!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

girl just say Monique bothers you  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
I love Monique, I just want her to do better

:fuming:

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 02:26:29 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:51:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:48:22 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:36:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:35:20 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:20:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:17:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 10:10:19 AM
Somebody needs to slap the shit outta Scotty.

N I dont mind doing it.

:udontlookok:
sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
I was gonna say (and please take no offense) Scotty sounds a bit immature about  this and that's just my opinion. She clearly didn't know the level of severity that gizelle was gonna go,   so she did what any adult SHOULD be doing imo. This isn't ur typical work environment.  She's gonna be around this person and it's gonna be on a more intimate level.  These bitches take trips together,  go to each other's houses,  etc.  This isn't as simple as icing a bitch out that's in the cubicle next to you that u don't have to see again after work or deal with on any personal level :dead:
No one wants to go and be surrounded with negative ass energy or for the tension to be super thick whenever u come around someone.  This whole narrative a couple of y'all are  trying to paint is just a bit childish and short sighted

How am I childish because i'd rather not deal with a person that I don't use? Like  :dead: If I don't wanna deal with you then I don't have to.

As I said, it's at least two people that I work with everyday and I never speak to neither one of them. It's not any tension, it's not any beef. I just don't use. Long as I'm not trying to come across your head, then everything should be fine.

But whatever.
It's a pretty immature mentality,  sorry Scotty :dead:
I have people I don't talk to at work either but AGAIN, I can do that at my job.  My job isn't Monique's job and I'm gonna venture out and assume yours isn't either.  I just expressed why she should be doing this,  so I'm not gonna go back over it.  Why are u trying to hold her to your standard when the situations aren't HARDLY the same? That's why i think it's childish.  When u can't see past any perspective but ur own and judge based on that,  that's immaturity

Um, I'm not asking you to go back over it just like my stance isn't gonna change.

I don't have to deal with someone that I don't wanna deal with. I'm sorry.
Me saying I wasn't gonna go back over it was just me saying I wasn't typing all that back out.  I wasn't being shady :kii:
Look,  ur entitled to your opinion. I get it.  But u know I'm as real as they come and I'm not gonna hold my tongue fr, so I just think it's a lil immature, that's all.  We don't have to continue with it because you're right,  neither of our opinions are gonna change and that's cool too.  We good tho

One thang about it, I'm a very mature and peaceful person. Most people that actually know me outside of that board knows this.

But another thing I can say about myself is that I'm 100 and have self-awareness and I know that forgiveness isn't necessarily my strongest point. If I don't fuck with you, I don't wanna deal with you in ANY form or fashion. You're ultimately dead to me.

It's not the best way to go about shit, but that's something for me to work on.
Well i can respect that.  I didn't say i thought u were flat out childish.  I said I think ur immature ABOUT THIS and your perspective on it. We all have things we need to work on tbh.  I'm very self aware too and I know when I get to a place of cutting people off, it's hard for me to go back from it.  I have really good friends that I cut off and legit ERASED them from my life :plzstop:
It's a blessing and a curse.  I don't have much tolerance for bullshit either so that's why i definitely don't fault Monique for exhausting all possibilities cause I'll cut a mufucka off QUICK and act like I've never known u, so I get where you're coming from as well.

Yeah. My feelings comes from me looking at this as a reality based situation. Im not watching this as "she's just doing her job" cause if the cameras weren't involved and l saw her doing that, this would be my reaction.

Which is why lve said for the millionth time, reality tv couldn't be a job for me.  They'd fired me lol

Scott.

That's like Brandi cussing Shaunie out. I wasn't trying to hear that "she's her boss! Her job!" mess back then  :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 04:59:32 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 04:52:24 PM
Which is why I say Monique needs to chill with her weekly updates with Chris making threats through their live or just quit the show if she can't hang.
I've never seen somebody jump back to being wrong so quick!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

girl just say Monique bothers you  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

vccxcvbvvccvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

my point exactly!

um no hun. he job still don't entail attacking my unborn baby

:dead: :dead: :dead: :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 09, 2020, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 10:38:11 AM
monique is not cozying up to gizelle in any way. she is being mature and coexisting.
Giggling, kii kii'n, and high diving is not being mature and coexisting. She's always seemed to want to be accepted by that green eyed witch.

Oph' you know I love you and you're one of my sistas, but wake up chile. Monique is fake af.

vvcccvvvv not high diving. these olympians

bby bruv....

quee was tipsy off ha wine spritzer and shared a
moment in lashing a lesser bitch. dassit !

come on now

Cowgirl

Remember Monique was accused of drinking and driving and Ashley brought it up when they were drinking at lunch? nddnddndnddbfbffbfcj

Cowgirl

I genuinely enjoy everyone on Potomac, I just don't want them to get as serious as they did in Atlanta.

Bish

Bish

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 10:24:41 PM
Quote from: Bish on September 09, 2020, 10:23:42 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 08, 2020, 06:50:06 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 10:20:00 AM
It's between he and Juan but Wendy's husband might be the sexiest Potomac husband.

:thatssowendy:

I agree
I went to school with him
Does he have a big dick?
Lmao idk and he wasn't fine at all when we were in college

We all went to the same school  (Eddie, Robyn, Juan, Ashley).

ophmani

ophmani

bbbvvv yall just gon call this girl og

she really is cuter bbys. just equally annoying