Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Will Mo be fuming at this pic from Godzilla's birthday dinner since Ash' is sitting next to UGrrisse?

M-Rocka

d

Why does Robyn always look like she's just getting off of work?

M-Rocka

Whispers! Talking trash about me!

sssssssssss

They really didn't say anything about her. She's smoking too much of those CBD oils. Paranoid self.

M-Rocka

n

She is seriously fuming over some marshmallows, Hershey's, and graham crackers? Candiace apologizes and she's still pissed. Mo is unraveling. :plzstop:

Le Champ

Candiace has actually apologized to Monique a COUPLE times.
She apologized about not giving her the heads up about Charisse's ugly ass, and she apologized about the campfire (which she honestly didn't have to)

I know they were editing Monique to be the villain, but even aside from that, she's just doing some dumb shit this season :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 12:49:33 AM
Candiace has actually apologized to Monique a COUPLE times.
She apologized about not giving her the heads up about Charisse's ugly ass, and she apologized about the campfire (which she honestly didn't have to)

I know they were editing Monique to be the villain, but even aside from that, she's just doing some dumb shit this season :dead:
!!!!!!

Ment ass girl. I would've got up and walked out on Mo too if I were Cand'.

Le Champ

So Mo has turned me completely OFF and I'm USING Robyn this season.
2020 just keeps on with the surprises huh

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 01:04:49 AM
So Mo has turned me completely OFF and I'm USING Robyn this season.
2020 just keeps on with the surprises huh
Sad to say, Robyn wasn't as annoying as she has been in past episodes. Unlike MENTnique and that damn bird. Her husband hates her and that pigeon. :dead:

Le Champ

I also don't like how Mo gets in these interviews and talks about how much she's grown. But her lives and social media proves she hasn't learned shit from this season :dead:
hopefully after she watches herself back and losing fans, she can see she was doing the FOOL. You know she really does desire to be liked so I think she'll dial it back next season. This will be tough to come back from tho

Vonc2002

Watching now.  I don't get why gizelle had to be a part of this Ashley sit down.  Bitch,  carry yo ass outside with everyone else 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw