Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: BetterAngels on September 14, 2020, 10:23:17 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 14, 2020, 09:54:05 AM
Mo was fuming on social media last night.

Lately, she and Chris have been fuming a lot.
Didn't Chris threaten bodily harm to all the women for coming at Mo? Whew. :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Bentley. HARRIS!

I mean ... yea she was on one.

Why yawl so focused on Monique tho! :dead:

that's like ... literally ALL yawl talk about

fuming!

and then when ppl acknowledge that yea she was, "oh I told you so!"

um ... no, some ppl are just watching the season unfold
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

I mean...editing can only do so much fhnddn
the girl kept apologizing and Monique was continuing to fume...and for no reason :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 14, 2020, 11:14:16 AM
I mean ... yea she was on one.

Why yawl so focused on Monique tho! :dead:

that's like ... literally ALL yawl talk about

fuming!

and then when ppl acknowledge that yea she was, "oh I told you so!"

um ... no, some ppl are just watching the season unfold
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I want an apology from you, Vonc, and Ophel.

:trannyjblige:

Cowgirl

And yes I'm obsessed with Monique because I love her. I love (well, used to until this season) Monique's personality more than anyone on the show.

Vonc2002

Candiace literally apologized everytime until she said she wasn't anymore.  And then when she said that the girl said it's always
About Candiace on Candiace time.  Like........HUH :blink:
Monique looked goofy asf and over sumn so Damn minute.  I could see if she was trying to facilitate a moment where they all talked and got beyond their beefs and they chose not to attend.  They had a private moment with a friend about something and you making it about u :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 11:38:12 AM
Candiace literally apologized everytime until she said she wasn't anymore.  And then when she said that the girl said it's always
Monique looked goofy asf and over sumn so Damn minute.  I could see if she was trying to facilitate a moment where they all talked and got beyond their beefs and they chose not to attend.  They had a private moment with a friend about something and you making it about u :omf:

Apparently Monique said that's what the fire pit was about. But she never communicated that to the other women so she can't be pissed about that.
She just looked like a control freak. Everything isn't about you. The fact that Robyn wasn't included should have let her know that them being absent wasn't a personal attack on her. I was just disgusted tbh :omf:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 11:38:12 AM
Exactly. Candiace was wrong for not telling Monique about Charrisse but she apologized a few times for it. Monique drew attention to it. They proven it wouldn't have even shown Charrisse's ugly ass for more than the 5 second "Candiace's friend" had she not.

Le Champ

Monique made me CRINGE when she said Candiace wants everything to be on HER terms...no sis that's what YOU'RE doing right now :dead:

I also love that we have agreed that Charisse is ug :omf: