Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssssss

Show editing is so powerful tho guys.
and tbh .... Candiace knows that :dead:
... this is over a deeper issue and she's hiding behind the fact Monique can't really speak on it!

I think i'm gonna wait until the reunion to really just say she was doing too much
she's clearly very frustrated by something

Bentley. HARRIS!

and I'm sorry, but Candiace will ALWAYS deserve a good lashing tbh
... so I'll admit Monique's reasoning isn't really important to me concerning that.

ok. there I said it!
can't wait to see the table slam!
:scrumptious:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 14, 2020, 02:12:57 PM
sssssssssss

... this is over a deeper issue and she's hiding behind the fact Monique can't really speak on it!

I think i'm gonna wait until the reunion to really just say she was doing too much

So basically you agree that Monique is still DUMB for letting them play her into acting a FOOL about an issue that hasn't even been brought to the show?
She was able to play nice with Gizelle but she's fuming about SMORES with Candiace

Vonc2002

sssssssssss

sdsdddfdddddfffffddssdddff
Is Monique even blaming editing for her looking like a Damn dummy or is this just u bby?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 02:15:23 PM
sssssssssss

So basically you agree that Monique is still DUMB for letting them play her into acting a FOOL about an issue that hasn't even been brought to the show?
She was able to play nice with Gizelle but she's fuming about SMORES with Candiace
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 02:15:23 PM
sssssssssss

Well that's why I think editing is involved

Because wait a minute ... were there cameras at the event that Candiace invited CherUGLY to?

Oop! I just made myself happy
Cause I bet that's why Monique is really fuming, because she thought it was on camera
yea that's definitely why she's acting like this guys

Bentley. HARRIS!

Candiace and JIZZelle are so evil

guys please don't buy into this narrative about Monique, just believe what I'm telling you
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 14, 2020, 02:02:37 PM
s

yawl are being dramatic!

guys she's going through alot personally, it's strictly the editing making it seem like she's pressed

and tbh, that's why she feels like she has to explain every episode :plzstop:
Did the producers edit her Insta and Twitter rants too?

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 14, 2020, 02:24:14 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 14, 2020, 02:02:37 PM
s

yawl are being dramatic!

guys she's going through alot personally, it's strictly the editing making it seem like she's pressed

and tbh, that's why she feels like she has to explain every episode :plzstop:
Did the producers edit her Insta and Twitter rants too?
:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 14, 2020, 02:26:09 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 14, 2020, 02:20:34 PM
Candiace and JIZZelle are so evil
Has anyone disputed this tho?

:disgusted:
Right!  :dead:
That's why we WANTED to be on monique's side.  'Nique kinda has made that impossible tho.  She gon have to HOLD this "L" and learn from this