Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Robyn is lame and boring, but I appreciate her standing up for Candiace after Monique's fume owt

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 11:33:03 PM
Previously hated Ashley but she's ok this season
Can't believe I'm actually starting to warm up to her now. Hated that bitch the last 3 seasons.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Candiace standing off in the hallway as they sang Happy Birthday nbbbjjn

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 01:20:59 AM
Watching now.  I don't get why gizelle had to be a part of this Ashley sit down.  Bitch,  carry yo ass outside with everyone else

!!!! I was so annoyed with her messy ass sitting there in the middle

Annie

I'm so tired of this damn bird 
and the subtitles..it's just not it
i usually loved Monique but now I'm tired of her and I actually start to like Candice better
Karen is one of the most interesting people but she didn't get that much time. It's a shame

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 15, 2020, 12:55:00 AM
Candiace standing off in the hallway as they sang Happy Birthday nbbbjjn

It was such a happy moment but Mo chose to throw shade and say Can' was packing her bags.

The way she entered the room with a pageant smile and a twirl like 'not so fast bitchhhhh'
:giveittomeddy:

/.\

Annie

How many pictures does a person need to have? Confirmation overload that you are a happy family??

/.\

M-Rocka

Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2020, 05:47:54 AM
I'm so tired of this damn bird
and the subtitles..it's just not it
i usually loved Monique but now I'm tired of her and I actually start to like Candice better
Karen is one of the most interesting people but she didn't get that much time. It's a shame
Yeah the subtitles Shut up! Mom I pooped! like they're so fucking late.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2020, 05:49:58 AM
How many pictures does a person need to have? Confirmation overload that you are a happy family??
See what I mean? Idk what it is but something is going on with Monique and she's not as happy as she'd like us to believe.

Annie

Monique is the one who doesn't want people to mess with marriages but she exposes herself when she tells her husband she isn't some kind of bootie call and doesn't really feel the need to make more of an effort. On reality shows like marriage bootcamp this is always the first red flag..it doesn't give a man the right to cheat but would I be surprised if he finds a sidechick? Not at all. Monique is not even listening to him, I don't think she is mentally and physically present for her husband. Or at least that is the impression she gives on the show. 

/.\