Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Yes she has kids to take care of and she is a busy woman..it must be overwhelming at times...but how much time is she spending teaching a bird to poop on the toilet? It is mind boggling to me we see her more often with a bird than her kids. And it's not like she is scared to show her kids on camera.  Plus everyone hates the bird even her own husband can't get too close to her. The bird looks like a reason to just fully isolate and not have to communicate with people. Monique is more happy in her own little bubble with her bird it seems.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2020, 05:53:50 AM
Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2020, 05:47:54 AM
I'm so tired of this damn bird
and the subtitles..it's just not it
i usually loved Monique but now I'm tired of her and I actually start to like Candice better
Karen is one of the most interesting people but she didn't get that much time. It's a shame
Yeah the subtitles Shut up! Mom I pooped! like they're so fucking late.

First I thought maybe I just don't hear it right, maybe it talks but it is just an editor with too much 'creative freedom'. There are plenty of birds that can repeat sentences or ringtones and it could be entertaining. Not this fictional mess. It is not the real parrots of Potomac, it is time for the bird to go.

/.\

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 14, 2020, 11:39:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 11:33:03 PM
Previously hated Ashley but she's ok this season
Can't believe I'm actually starting to warm up to her now. Hated that bitch the last 3 seasons.

I never hated her  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2020, 08:20:59 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2020, 05:53:50 AM
Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2020, 05:47:54 AM
I'm so tired of this damn bird
and the subtitles..it's just not it
i usually loved Monique but now I'm tired of her and I actually start to like Candice better
Karen is one of the most interesting people but she didn't get that much time. It's a shame
Yeah the subtitles Shut up! Mom I pooped! like they're so fucking late.

First I thought maybe I just don't hear it right, maybe it talks but it is just an editor with too much 'creative freedom'. There are plenty of birds that can repeat sentences or ringtones and it could be entertaining. Not this fictional mess. It is not the real parrots of Potomac, it is time for the bird to go.
!!!!!!

I remember she posted a video a few weeks back crying over losing that bird and outta nowhere the bird returns and she's just in total bliss. It came off so disingenuous at best.

The woman has more regard for a pigeon than she does her husband and kids.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on September 15, 2020, 08:59:36 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 14, 2020, 11:39:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 11:33:03 PM
Previously hated Ashley but she's ok this season
Can't believe I'm actually starting to warm up to her now. Hated that bitch the last 3 seasons.

I never hated her  :plzstop:
I loathed that bitch  :dead: :dead:

Cowgirl

I've always liked Ashley. The only girls I hated were Charrisse, Katie, Robyn, and Candiace.

Blamblam

Everyone is seeing Monique for the buffoon I said she was now huh :woohoo:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2020, 08:17:25 AM...but how much time is she spending teaching a bird to poop on the toilet? It is mind bugling to me we see her more often with a bird than her kids.
:omgwatshappening:

Plastic.

Ashley's messy ass was annoying, but I never hated her

Love how intelligent she and Candiace are

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

cccccv damn mo and t'challa still have my bbys foaming at the mouth in here huh
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 15, 2020, 09:42:58 AM
cccccv damn mo and t'challa still have my bbys foaming at the mouth in here huh