Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

I'm so disappointed in Monique. She just looks LAME. And this unapologetic act doesn't work in this case because she was WRONG.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 09:17:27 PM
f

Who on here listens to her podcast, honestly?
no one here is a mother so why would anyone here listen to a podcast about moms?? COME ON NOW  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine. on September 20, 2020, 09:52:26 PM
Ashley is so logical.

You're never gonna catch Queen slipping snnsndnsn

she is my fav!! such a beautiful spirt glad her and michael are working it out!! baby number 2 on the way!!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 20, 2020, 10:02:22 PM
ccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mom shaming!

um........ ur not a fckn mom hun. this dumb ass gor :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
\

!!!!!

she has got to be the WORST housewife out of all franchises past and present. just DUMB

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 12:57:35 AM
Just started watching and Ashley is SO fckn transparent. She really tells ALL her mess.  I don't think I've seen any other housewife really give the details to all their mess like she does

!!!!

thats why i like her and they will always keep her around. 

Plastic.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2020, 09:56:50 AM
f

no one here is a mother so why would anyone here listen to a podcast about moms?? COME ON NOW  :plzstop: :plzstop:
ddddd

She said during season 3 that she didn't want her target audience to be just moms. She wanted to broaden it, but Monique can't do shit but lose her temper, look gorgeous, drunk driving, and frivolous spending. :dead:

Plastic.

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 09:17:13 AM
SDDDDDDSSSSSSSDSSSSSSSS

The majority sided with Porsha after every fight....

:diddraispoot:
& I still do. The only thing I hate about the Kenya fight is what happened directly after. She should've stood in it a lil more. Fck that crying shit. Kenya deserved that lashing. Monique definitely looks stupid because she is more to blame. And idky y'all keep saying Candiace got in her face. Wasn't there a whole table in between them? :dead:
Monique was PISSED and just wanted to fight
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2020, 09:56:50 AM
f

Exactly.  Her idea is a good one
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Plastic on September 21, 2020, 10:08:39 AM
"You gon drag me?"

:omgwatshappening:

cvcvccvvvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccccc

did king grab a fist full too ???

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :feelinmyself: :jackiessales:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2020, 09:51:39 AM
Finally watched the episode ... first of all with this bad gorls club editing!  I knew they were gonna do that

but candy deserved it!! She was asking for it... you can even look at Wendy's face and see she was looking at candy  like she was doing to mych

!!!!!!!!!!!

she was definitely giving

okay sis....  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 21, 2020, 10:38:15 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2020, 09:51:39 AM
Finally watched the episode ... first of all with this bad gorls club editing!  I knew they were gonna do that

but candy deserved it!! She was asking for it... you can even look at Wendy's face and see she was looking at candy  like she was doing to mych

!!!!!!!!!!!

she was definitely giving

okay sis....  :uhh:

!!!!

wendy is candys real friend.  so if youre own FRIEND is making the UHH SIS you dewin tew much face then you prolly are  DEWIN TEW much. they even show wendy taking the wine away fro her too and canDUMBASS snatching it back lol .. yeah she deserved every BIT of it