Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 21, 2020, 11:00:01 AM
Quote from: Plastic on September 21, 2020, 10:04:48 AM
https://twitter.com/omfgrealitytv/status/1307862311458279424

candiace should've kept them hands down
Drunk self
Monique put her hands in Candiace's face first..
This is irrelevant. She asked to be dragged and got dragged

stop tryna spin the narrative

Bentley. HARRIS!

Hey has Vonc2002 given commentary on this yet?

I think he's team Monique, get ready for a title change gorls
:welllol:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2020, 10:02:52 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 12:57:35 AM
Just started watching and Ashley is SO fckn transparent. She really tells ALL her mess.  I don't think I've seen any other housewife really give the details to all their mess like she does

!!!!

thats why i like her and they will always keep her around.

!!!!!

she's my fav.
And the sad part is i think her husband is clearly into guys too and i'm sure deep down she knows that

but kudos to her for ownin' their mess

AfroJisiac

and Monique was my fav at one point  but she's... kinda thinks she's better than the rest cause her husband is rich zerhfgdseqer   plus she's a resentful heffa   qzesrdfdrdf

like if u mad at candiace, just sit donw talk about it and if y'all can get a resolution, move on ... but u dont wanna talk about it , yet u stay bein' shady and find every lil thing to come for her ...   that's stupid and childish

ophmani

Quote from: AfroJisiac on September 21, 2020, 11:53:13 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2020, 10:02:52 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 12:57:35 AM
Just started watching and Ashley is SO fckn transparent. She really tells ALL her mess.  I don't think I've seen any other housewife really give the details to all their mess like she does

!!!!

thats why i like her and they will always keep her around.

!!!!!

she's my fav.
And the sad part is i think her husband is clearly into guys too and i'm sure deep down she knows that

vcccccc how is that sad if shes knows and is ok with it bby

and she messes wit girls herself

Le Champ

Quote from: AfroJisiac on September 21, 2020, 11:57:40 AM
and Monique was my fav at one point  but she's... kinda thinks she's better than the rest cause her husband is rich zerhfgdseqer   plus she's a resentful heffa   qzesrdfdrdf

like if u mad at candiace, just sit donw talk about it and if y'all can get a resolution, move on ... but u dont wanna talk about it , yet u stay bein' shady and find every lil thing to come for her ...   that's stupid and childish

Basically.

STUNNA GOD

Yea....... I was saying initially that Candice is immature af, but Monique is too.. if you simply don't use the bitch and have no interest in moving forward in a friendship, that's completely fine.... but she's extremely resentful and looks for any excuse and opportunity to dig into Candice. It's getting tiring... I'm fearful that Potomac is about to head down that toxic/draining route of RHOA where it's just very dark, draining, and not fun anymore. And all the friendships are forced and phony. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

So ... Monique is really the topic .... of the subject huh.

this is crazy how popular she is this season

ophmani

if u felt like u were truly friends wit somebody and they up and betrayed you for no reason you would've been on ready too

she wouldnt have handled a gizelle the same way

stopppp this vcccccx

STUNNA GOD

Agreed... I would've been done too, but I wouldve owned that and expressed that. And I also have to agree that there's been inconsistency with Monique and the way she's moving. If you're done with her, then be done sis. :uhh: But she hasn't owned that and expressed it. That's why everyone else (including her husband) is confused because they thought she dead it and moved on. But the way she's acting doesn't match what she's saying.

And what's making Monique look even worse is that she's been given multiple opportunities to express where she genuinely stands and how she wishes to move forward in their relationship, but she wouldn't take the opportunity. 

"whew yea. We just had a lil disagreement, but I'm sure she'll still support my event. LOLZ"

Yea, this girl is unhinged.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: AfroJisiac on September 21, 2020, 11:57:40 AM
and Monique was my fav at one point  but she's... kinda thinks she's better than the rest cause her husband is rich zerhfgdseqer   plus she's a resentful heffa   qzesrdfdrdf

like if u mad at candiace, just sit donw talk about it and if y'all can get a resolution, move on ... but u dont wanna talk about it , yet u stay bein' shady and find every lil thing to come for her ...   that's stupid and childish
yea. Really can't imagine applauding her behavior
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 01:19:07 PM
Agreed... I would've been done too, but I wouldve owned that and expressed that. And I also have to agree that there's been inconsistency with Monique and the way she's moving. If you're done with her, then be done sis. :uhh: But she hasn't owned that and expressed it. That's why everyone else (including her husband) is confused because they thought she dead it and moved on. But the way she's acting doesn't match what she's saying.

And what's making Monique look even worse is that she's been given multiple opportunities to express where she genuinely stands and how she wishes to move forward in their relationship, but she wouldn't take the opportunity.

"whew yea. We just had a lil disagreement, but I'm sure she'll still support my event. LOLZ"

Yea, this girl is unhinged.

:udontlookok:

Exactly. The passive aggressive shit is LATE.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 21, 2020, 12:42:12 PM
if u felt like u were truly friends wit somebody and they up and betrayed you for no reason you would've been on ready too

she wouldnt have handled a gizelle the same way

stopppp this vcccccx
YEP! and everyone feels this way!

get ready for a thread name change bbys

... issa comin'