Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

And i low-key get why Monique was mad and did what she did but I wanted her to hold it together.  Id be FUMING on the inside too if a bitch i promoted being on my show said nah, bro. IM GOOD! THEN proceeded to dance around in front of me making a mockery of me and dismissing my anger all while laughing and having others laugh at me.  Candiace GOT HER ASS :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 02:03:33 PM
Everybody sees it except you bby....

SDDDDDDDJSJDJDJDJNDNSNSNDJDJDJJSDNSS

S
S
S
S

vvvvvvccvvccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxx

um thats not accurate bby  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

SHDJDJJDJDJJDJDKJDJDJDJDJDJDJKDMDMDMDDD
D
D
D
DD
D
D
S

Yea, as far as the physical fight, I'm pissed Monique couldn't hold herself together. She had everybody cackling down at Candice two weeks ago too... you just lost today sis. It just wasn't that serious.

:udontlookok:

Plastic.

robin & Gizelle were cackling, while Karen and Wendy weren't... moved

Neither of them were really READING and mo' was tired of the hands in her face so she snatched her up

Candiace got got  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

But yea I agree mo has been looking a fool all season

But you don't pick with a hood bitch and put your hands in their face & expect nothing to happen  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 02:08:16 PM
SHDJDJJDJDJJDJDKJDJDJDJDJDJDJKDMDMDMDDD
D
D
D
DD
D
D
S

Yea, as far as the physical fight, I'm pissed Monique couldn't hold herself together. She had everybody cackling down at Candice two weeks ago too... you just lost today sis. It just wasn't that serious.

One of the truest things gizelle ever said was CLEARLY this is about more than smores n mess. Candiace really bested her ass here. She was a fckn MESS
Sometimes we just gotta.....well......CANCEL on people LMMFAO!
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on September 21, 2020, 02:11:40 PM
But yea I agree mo has been looking a fool all season

But you don't pick with a hood bitch and put your hands in their face & expect nothing to happen  :plzstop:
Monique put her hands in Candiace's face FIRST. Y'all say anything. She was CLEARLY just looking to fight. I hope she got satisfaction from this tho because these bitches are about to totally turn on her and oust her from shit.  ANOTHER L she gon have to hold :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Either way though... Monique told the bitch to get her hands out her face and Candice did. And Monique hands were in her face as well.

Monique started flipping Candice's hair (actually TOUCHING her)... Candice flipped Monique's hair ONCE in return and Mon blacked out and snatched her across the table.

Y'all KNOW I love me some Monique.... but the bitch is WRONG either way we turn this shit around and try to examine it.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 21, 2020, 01:26:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 01:23:03 PM
Quote from: Lee on September 21, 2020, 01:20:56 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 01:19:07 PM
Agreed... I would've been done too, but I wouldve owned that and expressed that. And I also have to agree that there's been inconsistency with Monique and the way she's moving. If you're done with her, then be done sis. :uhh: But she hasn't owned that and expressed it. That's why everyone else (including her husband) is confused because they thought she dead it and moved on. But the way she's acting doesn't match what she's saying.

And what's making Monique look even worse is that she's been given multiple opportunities to express where she genuinely stands and how she wishes to move forward in their relationship, but she wouldn't take the opportunity.

"whew yea. We just had a lil disagreement, but I'm sure she'll still support my event. LOLZ"

Yea, this girl is unhinged.

Exactly. The passive aggressive shit is LATE.
Yea, after dealing with and HANDLING Gizelle, charisse, Ashley,  etc. I didn't think it would be Candiace that brings her down.  Candy really came out on top in this

this BEDWENCH

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 02:17:30 PM
Mon blacked out and snatched her across the table.

she wont do it tf again !!!!!!! vcvvccccccccccc

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

STUNNA GOD

I'm sorry y'all... but me n Vonc ride for this bitch DOWN. She is wrong. 

JSNSNSNSNNSNSNNSNSNSNSNSNSNNSNSM

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 02:17:30 PM
Either way though... Monique told the bitch to get her hands out her face and Candice did. And Monique hands were in her face as well.

Monique started flipping Candice's hair (actually TOUCHING her)... Candice flipped Monique's hair ONCE in return and Mon blacked out and snatched her across the table.

Y'all KNOW I love me some Monique.... but the bitch is WRONG either way we turn this shit around and try to examine it.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
And black people know Damn well what touching somebody in a heated situation is gonna do. Why TF would she start flicking that girls hair? :plzstop:
She knew that was gonna escalate the situation and that's EXACTLY wtf she wanted because she wanted to fckn fight candiace :kii:

ophmani

Plastic.

They were both wrong in this situation. Candiace instigated the mess and Mo finished it lolz!

ophmani

Quote from: Plastic on September 21, 2020, 02:27:05 PM
They were both wrong in this situation. Candiace instigated the mess and Mo finished it lolz!

period.

these attempts to spin the narrative  :dead: