Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Karen doesn't use Robyn and it's quite clear

Remember when she called her a dizzy bitch  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on September 28, 2020, 10:48:59 AM
Yea I love how Karen checked Robyn after she tried to place all the blame on Monique and went to check on her

"Don't try to throw her under the bus, I gotta go check on my FRIEND"

Karen is a thorough ass bitch, I've always loved her
!!!
The way Robyn was trying to demonize Monique like Candiace wasn't doing the most and begging to get dragged. Karen caught that bullshit and threw it right back.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 10:34:39 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 10:25:40 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 10:21:06 AM
Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 10:13:40 AM
djddjkdhd @ Giz hiring private security to protect her from that rabid animal at the next meeting.

Love her :blessed:

THAT IS DUMB! like gorl save those coins and hire a private investigator to make sure jamal isnt busting nuts inside any more ushers, deacons or deaconesses
gdddgdggggdggsgsgssggsgsgdgd

JIZZelle is a damn kii. I SCREAMED at that fat security guard just nonchalantly sitting in Karen's dining room.

eajlelkjkefj

but this was filmed almost a year and a half ago right???  i wonder if all the girls still feel afraid of mo
You're right, just about a year ago, the fight took place. JIZZelle is the scariest one of them all. I was hoping she'd be the one to get her ass beat because it's long overdue. I kinda wanna see Mo vs Charrisse though, I feel like all this misplaced anger she has for Candiace needs to be directed at Charrisse and especially Gigi. :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 11:02:51 AM
djddjkdhd @ Giz hiring private security to protect her from that rabid animal at the next meeting.

THAT IS DUMB! like gorl save those coins and hire a private investigator to make sure jamal isnt busting nuts inside any more ushers, deacons or deaconesses

JIZZelle is a damn kii. I SCREAMED at that fat security guard just nonchalantly sitting in Karen's dining room.

eajlelkjkefj

but this was filmed almost a year and a half ago right???  i wonder if all the girls still feel afraid of mo
You're right, just about a year ago, the fight took place. JIZZelle is the scariest one of them all. I was hoping she'd be the one to get her ass beat because it's long overdue. I kinda wanna see Mo vs Charrisse though, I feel like all this misplaced anger she has for Candiace needs to be directed at Charrisse and especially Gigi. :plzstop:

but if charrisse isnt on the show ? how does that work? she has to come for candass

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 11:06:00 AM

eajlelkjkefj

but if charrisse isnt on the show ? how does that work? she has to come for candass
She should've cracked that bitch in the face at Ash's house instead of leaving.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 11:09:08 AM

eajlelkjkefj

agreed... now was there a wwhl lastnight???   

ophmani

Quote from: Plastic on September 28, 2020, 10:56:18 AM
Karen doesn't use Robyn and it's quite clear

Remember when she called her a dizzy bitch  :dead:

ccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvv
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 11:17:18 AM

eajlelkjkefj

yes

wendy will' was on

dragge nene

:blessed:

ophmani

ophmani

so whoever the bitch is that pushed mo (gizelle or robyn) is the one that got piss' ass beat

:plzstop:

cuz i paused and her other arm is 100% extended

M-Rocka

eajlelkjkefj

Yeah, only it was Wendy Williams and they were pretty much talking about Nene's exit from the show and Nene started fuming on Twitter last night until like 3AM threatening legal action against Andy because she felt her departure wasn't fair compared to the white OG's, then she insinuated that Wendy & Andy were cokeheads. It was a mess, but Monique will be on WWHL next Sunday night. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 11:32:21 AM

eajlelkjkefj

yes

wendy will' was on

dragge nene

:blessed:
I love how easily Nene is always baited and starts to unravel in a series of tweets threatening folks. The other RHOA women would never. :plzstop:

Vonc2002

f
I like Monique but she was totally the aggressor and this ice out she's about to get is justified.  She just made Candiace look good and gave gizelle's miserable ass ammo all cause she couldn't control herself
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 12:34:57 PM
f
I like Monique but she was totally was the aggressor and this ice out she's about to get is justified.  She just made Candiace look good and gave gizelle's miserable ass ammo all cause she couldn't control herself

Kalifornia.

Mo played herself. Love Queen, but I have to call a thing a thing.

Her running to catch Candiace outside  :uhh: