Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Bentley. HARRIS!

The ONLY thing I want Monique to do is present herself a little better

Stop acting like that sis, it's not cute.

Just don't speak on it at all, you have to think of your own PR now. Don't just act like a stupid Hoodrat.

There's a better way to to be confident in the lashing, but maybe editing played a part in it again.

Desilu

Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2020, 04:36:10 PM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 04:27:34 PM
Monique lacked the communication skills and tools to respond to Candiace. That's why she was so mad.

All she could do was run around a damn barn and threaten to kill her.
d

Candice wasn't even saying much. Monique simply wanted to beat that ass DOWN and found a decent enough excuse to do it.

It's not that deep, tbh.

I didn't say Candiace read her for filth. But it was enough to trigger Monique.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 28, 2020, 04:51:39 PM
There's a better way to to be confident in the lashing.
STSGDHDHSJDHSJJSJSHNSNDSDDDDDGSDGSSSS
D

S
S
S
S
S
SS

S
SS
S
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S
D
S

D
S
D
S
DSD
S
D

SD

S
D
D
S
D
S
D
S
D
F
D
F
FFD
S
S
D
S
D
S

D
S
D
S
D
SD

D
D
D
S
D
S
S
S
SS
S
S
S

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 28, 2020, 04:37:51 PM
Monique lacked the communication skills and tools to respond to Candiace. That's why she was so mad.

s

Whatever. You can't make me feel like it's more couth or proper to say disgusting things about somebody

"Wit! Got the best of ya!"

Disgusting acts are ... disgusting. Physical or not

Some ppl just don't have the capacity to go back and forth because of their heart or their temper.

I'm not about to sit here and tell somebody they should let ppl bully them with words, and call that wit

Know who you're playing with. If someone doesn't wanna play, then get ready to fight. It's that simple.

And you call her a dog, but actually it can be scene as friendly. Her friend asked her to drag her, and she kindly obliged.

Let's stop trying to focus blame on one person because Candiace got beat tf up

Yeah it's called lack of emotional intelligence hun..you're basically paraphrasing what I just said.. :dead:

Desilu

And I didn't call it wit.

I said if you can't respond with wit.

Buy The Stars✨

she tried to talk to her a few times throughout the season to know avail..Candass got what she deserved

Desilu

Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 04:55:39 PM

she tried to talk to her a few times throughout the season to know avail..Candass got what she deserved

Two weeks ago most people were calling Monique a lunatic for how unnecessarily hostile she was.

She approached those conversations the wrong way

Scott.

s

Whatever. You can't make me feel like it's more couth or proper to say disgusting things about somebody

Some ppl just don't have the capacity to go back and forth because of their heart or their temper.

I'm not about to sit here and tell somebody they should let ppl bully them with words, and call that wit

Know who you're playing with. If someone doesn't wanna play, then get ready to fight. It's that simple.

And you call her a dog, but actually it can be scene as friendly. Her friend asked her to drag her, and she kindly obliged.

Stop it now.

You'll be called a self proclaimed hood rat in a minute

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 04:54:30 PM

s

Yeah it's called lack of emotional intelligence hun..you're basically paraphrasing what I just said.. :dead:
No, why would you even throw emotional intelligence in there :dead:

To fit your narrative

Lemme ask you this, you think Monique is a black Hoodrat bitch huh?

Cause that's what this is all about :dead:
Every one or your posts, Correlating her behavior to intelligence and saying things like "oh ghetto! Hoodrat!"

Which is all racist assumptions :kii:

Intelligent ppl fight! So what are you even talking about right now dude ... like ... eww

ophmani

s

cccccv this had nothing to do with emotional intelligence
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 05:06:44 PM

s

cccccv this had nothing to do with emotional intelligence
ssssssssssss

intelligent ppl don't fight! Ever!!! Hood shit! Black shit!

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

The way this hand was going to TOWN on the back of this girl's head :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 05:24:35 PM

The way this hand was going to TOWN on the back of this girl's head :plzstop:

:plzstop:
Kinda wish queen closed her hand...that really would have made a better IMPACT
:omf:

Vonc2002

I really can't believe bravo showed us more mess than VH1. Like, how that happen?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw