Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on October 02, 2020, 07:59:10 PM
This mid-season trailer just shows Monique's lack of self-awareness. I'm remembering her comment after the fight, saying "don't bring that girl around me"...but SHE was the one who got iced out the group :dead:

She probably thought people were gonna side with her like they did Porsha, but the problem was that people actually saw what Kenya was doing as extreme taunting. This ain't the same lol

cccccccccccv huh bby

how was mo iced out. karen and ashley are clearly still riding w/ her

self awareness!

i need some of my bbys to just watch and leave the analysis to iyanla  :dead: :dead: :dead:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

how was she iced out when she has girls in the group that are riding for her?  :dead:

Vonc2002

If they didn't ride for her enough to get her on the group trips and what not then she was ICED OUT :dead:
Iced out doesn't mean every girl hates u. It means u aren't invited and welcomed to be around the collective fckn group. This is an ensemble cast.  We're not watching the show to watch Monique at home and getting visits from Karen or Ashley every now and again, that's not gonna work. This really isn't rocket science :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

yea so iced out means no one wants to and/or is dealing with you. and thats not the case here. so yea, it isn't rocket science  :dead:

Vonc2002

And more than half of the group doesn't fuck with her so she was ICED OUT in that way as well. 4 of 6 want no parts. Like........... :dead:

ophmani

cccccc not trying to redefine what iced out means in order to fit your narrative  :dead:

she wasnt iced out and thats the fact. goodnight.

Vonc2002

Redefine? Literally more than half of the group doesn't fuck with her and she stopped being invited around. What else would that be? :uhh: 
This boy be so loud and wrong :plzstop:

Vonc2002

How about we kill your stank breath ass instead.  Mariah is ugly in here AND in the other thread,  fag

ophmani

everyone must cut ties in order for one to be iced out.

otherwise, its simply a case of some like u and some dont. its realy so incredibly simple.

Le Champ

Kalifornia.

Candiace ain't no saint tho. This upcoming mess with Ashley will be her third escalated altercation.

Vonc2002