Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 02, 2020, 11:19:43 PM
Candiace ain't no saint tho. This upcoming mess with Ashley will be her third escalated altercation.
Who said Candice was a saint?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 02, 2020, 11:42:41 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 02, 2020, 11:14:26 PM
Monique is on a fckn island with her parrot, ok?

along with karen and ashley

but iced owt!

:dead:

People literally don't want to film with her and it's a show about a GROUP...they have to actually be around each other, whether they like each other or not. And for her to not be a part of any group events after the fight? Monique played herself. :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 02, 2020, 11:50:13 PM

but iced owt!

People literally don't want to film with her and it's a show about a GROUP...they have to actually be around each other, whether they like each other or not. And for her to not be a part of any group events after the fight? Monique played herself. :omf:
Like imagine trying to deny that all because u like a bitch :dead:
It reminds me of Royce on basket ball wives.  Tami and Suzy liked her but literally no one else did and no one wanted to film with her so she ultimately ended up getting the boot. I loved Royce BUT she was ICED OUT  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 02, 2020, 11:52:41 PM

but iced owt!

It reminds me of Royce on basket ball wives.  Tami and Suzy liked her but literally no one else did and no one wanted to film with her so she ultimately ended up getting the boot. I loved Royce BUT she was ICED OUT  :omf:

Perfect example tbh
Like if the majority of ppl don't mess with you...I mean...it's not looking too good. Especially when you're not showing any remorse for your actions. This reunion will be interesting

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 02, 2020, 11:57:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 02, 2020, 11:52:41 PM

but iced owt!

Perfect example tbh
Like if the majority of ppl don't mess with you...I mean...it's not looking too good. Especially when you're not showing any remorse for your actions. This reunion will be interesting
ESPECIALLY when u bring up things like ur safety being compromised.  If they play this right, they can get her out BUT I don't think and HOPEFULLY that's not the case

ophmani

bbys u can quote each other all night lmfao

she wasnt iced owt by definition. no bitches wanting anything to do with you is an ice out. shes still a prevalent part of the show and will be back next season.

missed a trip! iced out!

cccccvvvvvvvvvvvvccccccccxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxcccccxxxxccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

fffsddfdddgggggg

Monique's whole IG story is about Candiace this morning regarding the whole situation with the trainer and this whole "plot".

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Proof! But wait, there's more! Oh, and another thing!  :butwait!:

Monique, queen you already shared this. :dead:

I don't know why she's talking about it again. Isolated self.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 11:07:29 AM

She's giving me Nene downward spiral. Just stfu :omf:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 11:09:02 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 11:07:29 AM

She's giving me Nene downward spiral. Just stfu :omf:
!!!!!!

She sharing like an old clip from weeks ago of an interview with Candiace & DJ Richie Skye from like the 2nd episode of the show. Monique is looking a bit crazier now.

You said plot tho! Came out your mouth! #Plotgate #PlotThickens

:plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

I would Mo would just stfu and give unbothered. Cuz Im back on her side now. 

"Blacked out!" She seemed pretty coherent to me. Queen knew exactly what she was doing and simply just didnt give a fuck. 

"Well hell.... since Im getting fired, lemme finish her off"

SDBSDHSKKSFSFHSFSHFSFJHFJSFHJSFHSJFHSJFHSFHSJFHSJFHSJHFJSHJFHSJHFSHSFHSHJXC
C
X
V
XV
X
V
X
VXV
X
V
XV
VX

Bentley. HARRIS!

And THAT'S my only issue with Monique

don't approach this from a personal view. This is a reality show, but it's your JOB and your platform

in a real setting, yea, beat her ass and be unremorseful. But don't let them play you out like this

then you tryna jump back into character in the group. You're going to have to work with these people so all that hoorah isn't called for.

Just say you had beef, it escalated, and shut the hell up queen  :uhh:

ophmani