Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

fkasdnfkdsfn;kdsn'akdjsg'kdfnakdjng'ksdgas'djklgndslak'gnasd'lkgnsad'l

these screencaps

GUINEA PIG FACE!!!!!!!
:fuming:

M-Rocka

I almost forget that Ashley is a part of the cast. She's just there. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Halfway through the season and I can't stand Wendy at all. She needs to go.

nnnn the way production caught Monique in a lie.

blacked out! but in the car telling everything that happened!

:omf:

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssss
Wendy stay owt of it sis :dead:

Karen and Ashley wanted Candiace dragged

Robin just wants to be a bitch

Jizelle wants a moment and a reason to hate Monique

Bentley. HARRIS!

see and this is my fckn THING

and I really wish yawl would stop gasping at every fckn thing on TV :dead:

now yawl crucifying Monique for lighting into this bitch, and we clearly see in the preview Candiace running up on Ashley AGAIN
AND her HUSBAND immediately went to fight Michael ... where was HIS words.

like... I just can't with the fakeness  :plzstop:

like ... Monique is right guys, this rah rah rah ... but I'm fighting with my words shit is so damn LATE
you pop shit, you get popped. Call me ghetto if you fckn WANT to I don't give a fck
but be advised if I don't LIKE it I may POP you. That's how this works
:plea:

Le Champ

I love Wendy :dead:

And I'm sorry...Robyn and Gizelle ended up being right. Monique hasn't changed since the fight...her interviews and social media prove that 

Cowboy Nine

And Robyn sends me like she didn't walk up on Ashley and Monique her damn self.

You're violent too hun.

M-Rocka

I don't condone physical violence BUT the only time you should get defend yourself is if someone hits you first. That's just how I was raised.

Le Champ

M-Rocka

He's gonna rip Gizelle, Monique, and Candiace apart at the reunion. Mainly Candiace & Mo.

Wendy is the OG of Potomac. Nigerians are so damn aggressive. :plzstop:

Bish

Quote from: Lee on October 04, 2020, 10:05:43 PM
I love Wendy :dead:

And I'm sorry...Robyn and Gizelle ended up being right. Monique hasn't changed since the fight...her interviews and social media prove that
Gizelle definitely had her mind made up but she want wrong.

Giselle and Robyn never liked Monique but maybe they just saw the real Monique before we did.

M-Rocka

Gizelle: I talked to my daughters about the situation and they don't want me near you!  :fuming:

Monique: Ch, that's fine. I probably wouldn't want them around me neither if they heard your version of the story.  :plea:

ophmani

ccccccccvvvvvvvv wendy shut the fuck up  :uhh:

the way my bitches ash and karen and ridinggggggggg yesssss bitch

this is my friend

kiiiiii the girl swore quee was gon be iced out. not quee basically saying leave me alone a bit. whew stay one step ahead quee ! and gizelle with all this huffing and puffing and facial expressions. the way mo dismissed her from start to fckn finish  :plzstop:

like bitch u have a lot of nerves. you have been one of the most disgusting representations of black women on tv if we really wanna take it there. she brought up the umbrella incident as if it wasn't robyn who walked up on her. and the way you both literally puled up on ashley like u was trynna fight her. girl shut the fuck up.

not understandinf why those slow girl are confused. i can be embarrassed for my action and not regret them. like.... their brains are so one track  :dead: :dead: :dead:

the way andy is askig question that have already been answered. mo u didn't seem remorseful  :uhh:

faggot she said she wasn't. get to some good questions

i will say this. mo, u need to release this raw footage. otherwise.... u def snatched her up first sis lol. and i'm glad ya did!!

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

whew this bravo chat room mess is going to be interesting. porsh' is  a 'nique and gizelle.... well ain't lol
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands