Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

the way the majority of twitter is going up for mo

but one illogical pers' !

these girlssssss   :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 04, 2020, 10:26:38 PM
Gizelle: I talked to my daughters about the situation and they don't want me near you!  :fuming:

Monique: Ch, that's fine. I probably wouldn't want them around me neither if they heard your version of the story.  :plea:

dsvdsvbbbnnnnnnn

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 05, 2020, 03:53:45 PM
Gizelle: I talked to my daughters about the situation and they don't want me near you!  :fuming:

Monique: Ch, that's fine. I probably wouldn't want them around me neither if they heard your version of the story.  :plea:

dsvdsvbbbnnnnnnn
sdsddfdssddddffdsdddffffccc
I liked that too. And i didn't mind Monique being condescending to her because that's the energy she came in there with. 
TAKE NOTES!
God, she's an insufferable dyke
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2020, 03:23:38 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 05, 2020, 03:19:31 PM
Quote from: Plastic on October 04, 2020, 12:14:13 PM
https://twitter.com/karenhuger/status/1312786624674172932

LOUDER for Wendy's dumb ass

She's really winning me over
Did u not like Karen :uhh:

She was entertaining, but I didn't care for her since Season 1.

The way she would put on like Sheree did in her first season was a turn off.

Once she began being more authentic I started to like her.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2020, 03:34:27 PM
I'm still blown at the fact that Gizelle tried to play that "reputation to uphold" card. The same pastor who fucked women in the congregation and has 6 or 7 bby mamas? Girl shut yo stupid ass up. I really hope someone lays into her at the reunion.........About that specifically. Karen is gonna lash her tho I'm sure. She always does and I can tell from recent interviews that they're on the outs

!!!

She needs to be lashed for that.

I at least hope it's brought up in one of the viewer questions Andy asks.

Her own daddy doesn't see it for that nigga

Kalifornia.

And tbh I feel like her whole "hold ourselves above the standard" statement was shade to RHOA.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2020, 03:56:04 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 05, 2020, 03:53:45 PM

dsvdsvbbbnnnnnnn
sdsddfdssddddffdsdddffffccc
I liked that too. And i didn't mind Monique being condescending to her because that's the energy she came in there with. 
TAKE NOTES!
God, she's an insufferable dyke
!!!
And the way Robyn's slow ass be so quick to come for Monique. Just running up behind Gizelle as usual.

Like, what did she even DO to you? :uhh:

Ashley told the whole world that Juan was dating other women and you didn't even push her this hard.

M-Rocka

I felt like it was shade to Atlanta as well regarding Potomac holding themselves to a higher standard.

I really wanted Moweather to snatch Robyn up. She was getting on my nerves last night. But the way she quickly dismissed Gizzard as she thought she was going to get a different reaction from Moweather was priceless.

Kalifornia.

If Mo stays I think she & Robyn are gonna connect at some point, which is gonna cause problems w/Gizzard.

Cowgirl

Le Champ

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 05, 2020, 06:04:51 PM
If Mo stays I think she & Robyn are gonna connect at some point, which is gonna cause problems w/Gizzard.
!!!
They actually could be friends if Monique wasn't so damn irritating. Robyn is kinda a sweet, rational person lol

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 05, 2020, 05:02:55 PM
And tbh I feel like her whole "hold ourselves above the standard" statement was shade to RHOA.
When you have Nene, Marlo, and Porsha's illiterate asses acting like coons..

STUNNA GOD

Wendy is so annoying... and UGLY. They're doing the  fucking MOST

STUNNA GOD

These flashbacks n slow mos of Candice getting dragged as she's crying to her therapist has me in fucking TEARS!!!

DJJSJDJSJXJNSNDNSMSMNSMSMSNSMSMSMSSS

S
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S

D
D
D
S
DMSNDJSD

S
D
S
D

S
S
S
S
S

STUNNA GOD

I'm sorry, but Andy's production team >>>

By FAAAAR the best. The way they craft and create these shady moments.

This fag needs an AWARD. 

SNDNSNSNDNDNDNSNDNNSDNSNDS

S

SS

S
A
S
S