Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

But if the girls refuse to film with her..... he may not have a choice 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Plastic on October 05, 2020, 09:26:06 PM
Andy is dumb if he fires Mo and keeps... Wendy
!!!

Wendy is awful and she brings nothing to the show

Monique is rich and pretty.

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine. on October 05, 2020, 09:33:53 PM
!!!

Wendy is awful and she brings nothing to the show

Monique is rich and pretty.
the only thing Wendy gave us is Ashley's "BYE WENDY" which I see all over twitter  :kii:

Plastic.

As far as Mo being fired, I feel like it could go either way. Like I wouldn't be shocked if that meth fag Andy gets rid of her but.. it would be such a dumb move. She's great for the show

Gizelle is eating this UP, she's been wanting Mo gone since "I have four homes"

STUNNA GOD

I'm watching the clips of Mo on WWHL now. Y'all made it worse than it is.... Andy definitely did NOT dig into Mo that bad. Ssddsjssssssss

i think he simply just asked all of the obvious questions that the viewers wanna hear and have a response to.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 05, 2020, 02:57:01 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 08:52:50 PM
now wait guys ... I'm all for a good setting her str8 but ...

let's remember editing plays a part
:calmdownsis:

Kwee is just confused about the events, it'll come back. In fact this whole ordeal is really blown out of proportion, it was really such a small fight :dead:

I'm sticking by Queen at least until the reunion. I need to see how she wraps this up before make a decision.

!!!!!!

We are Hardly ever on the same page house wives wise lol .. you're a 'nique sis ?

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 05, 2020, 10:07:55 PM
vccccccccc 'nique aint going nowhere bbys

bookmark this

:ATLcameo:
sdddfddfffffffff

I will. If she's fired, I'm coming after you.

STUNNA GOD

Andy is kinda hit or miss.... It depends on the reunion... Gizelle is SO strategic.. and Mo has proven that she's not too rational. Kenya is witty, but not strategic like Gizelle. I really see them crucifying Monique and this being the END of her. Andy lives for a crucification and sending a bitch out on a stretcher. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 09:23:04 PM
Seriously though, y'all think Mo about to get fired?....
It feels like it to me. She isn't remorseful and is still justifying what she did. She hasn't tried to make the energy right at all with Candice and since they aren't gonna get rid of Candice behind this, so it's gonna have to be her. The energy won't be right otherwise
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

I'm watching this Robyn interview and she admitted that Candice baited Monique.... and they're lowkey both wrong. She said Candice wanted Mo to attack her.

Vonc2002

This isn't between Wendy and mo :dead:
One of this girls is going and it's not candice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw