Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

She got until the reunion to at least try to redeem herself a bit, but y'all are right tho. This whole ordeal she keeps making herself look worse.

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 06, 2020, 04:09:23 PM

HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY VIOLENT QUEEN!!!!!! :howfestive: :howfestive:

whewwwww

stunning ass scrapping quee is here to fckn stay and it really just fckn... slays lmfao !

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Where is Momma Samuels when you need her? Someone needs to but this heifer in her place.

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

http://www.irealhousewives.com/2020/10/monique-samuels-claims-rhop-co-stars.html?m=1

Monique Samuels claims that some of her The Real Housewives of Potomac co-stars tried to get her fired from the Bravo hit reality show following her physical altercation with Candiace Dillard Bassett.

"They met off camera and had a little meeting and I think that it was very strategic, what they decided to do," Samuels told Us Weekly. "They looked at this as an opportunity to possibly get me off the show. They thought they had that type of power to get me fired. So that was very strategic."

Samuels said there are "so many layers" as to why the fight went down, but feels that Dillard "wants to play the victim right now."

"Her and her attorney have literally gone on media campaigns with this whole incident. She's called me out of my name. She has said that I'm mentally unstable. She has said that I'm unfit to be a mother and parent," she told the publication. "That's a whole lot coming from someone who was supposed to be a friend. So that just seems to me that you were never a friend."

Monique added that she is looking forward to getting closure at the upcoming season five reunion but she made it clear that she will "never" be friends with Dillard. "I am one to never say never," Samuels concluded. "But I'm never going to be friends with her again."

Meanwhile, Candiace reacted to Samuels' claims about her co-stars tried to get her fired from the show after their fight. "She did enough damage to get herself fired," Dillard said in a statement to Us Weekly. "I was never involved in the spreading of rumors or plotting that her former friends came up with and she knows that. It's why she never brought it up to me."

"This all could have been avoided if she had kept her hands to herself, or at the very least, owned that she lost control," Dillard added. "Instead, she chose to tell anyone who would listen that I provoked her by throwing a glass. We've all now seen the footage."

The two have not spoken since their fight, which resulted in a summons being issued to Samuels for a charge of second-degree assault. Samuels filed a counterclaim against Dillard for a charge of second-degree assault. In December 2019, both charges were dismissed.

dddddddddddd

Girl....  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Monique you said that you'll NEVER be friends with Ashley again and now look at you.

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 10, 2020, 10:06:02 AM
That lol Candiace part was spot on. She's gonna get herself fired
!!!!!

The way Monique's story has been inconsistent throughout each interview she's done.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

And then she's sharing peoples posts on her stories regarding this whole fight Team Monique! Better than Candiace! The REALEST housewife of Potomac!

Cowgirl

If Monique goes they better bring Katie back. She's a ment too but at least she owns her actions.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 10, 2020, 10:45:52 AM
If Monique goes they better bring Katie back. She's a ment too but at least she owns her actions.
I don't think crazy quee will ever return. I would love her too, but I don't see it happening soon. She really obliterated Ashley and I'm sure if she were invited to last season's reunion, it would've been a lot worse. :plzstop:

Plastic.

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 10, 2020, 10:45:52 AM
katie is HILARIOUS

when she called Ashley stupid I fucking died

The busted ass wig just made everything funnier

best selling female rapper of all time