Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 15, 2020, 08:22:48 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 08:03:29 AM

Claudia and Giselle talking about their position on RH being a role, and Robyn explaining how to separate the show from her every day life! Such a simple/important concept.

so basically they're fake and put on for the cameras? yea, kinda knew this and karen said it seasons ago

the nerve

u can separate ur life from the show but u can't separate them receipts to get ur damn taxes in order

u can separate ur life from the show but you can't separate from a man that has 6-7 baby mamas on your ass

vvvvcccccc but separation!  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Robyn has her tax issues and talked about it on the show but do we see her going to the IRS office and posting updates every other day?

Gizelle's spoken about Jamal's cheating but do you see her going on live trying to expose him or his mistresses?

That is called separation. Yes they share aspects of their real lives but they have to separate for sanity purposes..

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 15, 2020, 12:50:46 AM
I've said this before but Candiace is a Brandy STAN. She's been going up for her ever since b7 dropped so it's definitely fck Monique at this point :omf:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Candiace's comments throughout the Verzuz battle, especially when she played When You Touch Me. Shay Johnson too, she posted on her IG story of her driving somewhere and singing to WYTM as well. :ohwow:  :ohwow:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 08:03:29 AM

Damn, so they basically thought they were better than ATL because no one fought on the show

:dead:

These two are horrible

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 15, 2020, 09:56:18 AM
Robyn has her tax issues and talked about it on the show but do we see her going to the IRS office and posting updates every other day?

Gizelle's spoken about Jamal's cheating but do you see her going on live trying to expose him or his mistresses?

That is called separation. Yes they share aspects of their real lives but they have to separate for sanity purposes..

hjghhgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv c

bow WHAT?

gizelle ain't trynna expose the mistress of the man she just took back! see, seperation!

fckn stop talking to me until you ready to make damn sense !!!!

:fuming:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

She's so fucking disappointing, but that mug is undeniable. Prettiest cast member self.:howfestive:

ophmani

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine. on October 15, 2020, 08:23:55 PM
https://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1316889743536377858

"I'm already married to a millionaire what do I need to be paid for?!"

Let Hamster face know Ash'

:butwait!:
Not Dorothy giggling when Ashley asked Candiace that mxdndndnndndnddd